Chapter 15: The real MC.

I am here to bless you day with a slightly long chap. Idk why I like making myself suffer by writing this while online school fucks me over with like a shit tone of work. Anywho,enjoy😉

"Why the fuck are you my neighbour!?!" Sanemi asks, "I DON'T FUCKING KNOW!!" You replied, "WHY THE FUCK DO YOU LIVE HERE!?!?" You let out an offended expression, "BITCH I LIVED HERE FOR YEARS!" You shouted.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO DO YOUR LOVE QUARREL SOMEWHERE ELSE THERE ARE PEOPLE SLEEPING!!" Shouted a random neighbour. "WE'RE NOT A COUPLE!!" Both of you shouted in sync. Your eyes trailed to the food he brought,it was onigiris. Your eyes widened abit, your gluttonous side showing.

"Is that onigiri?!?" You asked in excitement. "Yeah but I'm not giving it to you!" He says while making sure you wont be able to get your hands on it. "Wha- Don't be so petty and stingy!" Sanemi rolls his eyes.

"Don't think I forgot what you did to me! You caused that misundersting!!" He shouted,"Bitch you brought that upon yourself!!" I shouted back. "Believe your my neighbour... Inosuke is definitely gonna laugh his ass off when he hears this."

"DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT TELLING ANYONE!! if you agree that we don't go to school at the same time and don't even think about peeping a word that were neighbours, I'm gonna give this to you." He says. You nodded. "DEAL!!" You replied and quickly grabbed the onigiris from his hands.

-Time Skip-
You just got out of the shower, "Ah... That was a nice bath." You mumbled while walking inside your bedroom to wear your pajamas. You were getting ready to go to bed.

You were about to remove your towel but you felt a shiver down your spine,you felt like you were being watched... You felt their anticipation to see you without any clothes. Yoy quickly turned to your window,there was no one there.

"Fuck... I really need to stop imagining things,I'm starting to scare myself..." You mumbled while walking up to the window and and closing the curtains.

-Time Skip-
-Your POV-

I was walking on the way to school,while listening to some christian music like WAP which was Worship and Pray.

"Now from the top! Make it drop! Thats a..." My voice trails off as my eyes lay upon a familiar boy with white hair. I squinted my eyes to focus on the familiar figure,trying to find out where I saw that boy before...

Holy shit... Its fucking Rui. I let out a small gasp,and covered my mouth in disbelief. I didn't think he'd be here since he was only an extra. The game only made you meet him through Muzan's route, he introduces you to him at the school festival. There was also a minigame where you had to take care of him.

I scanned him,he seemed to be holding a clear container with some tarantulas inside. He seemed to be waiting for someone... Or he's lost.

He caught me looking at him, "You,come here." I raised an eyebrow and pointed at myself, "Yes you,do you even have a brain? Does it look like theres a person here other than you??" He glared.

I soon walked up to him, . Fuck... I forgot he was a prideful brat... "What? Are you lost?" I asked, his glare becomes scarier. "I am NOT lost." He replied.

Oh so he's lost.

"I want you to stay here with me until my mother comes here." He says, does he hate being alone or something?? "And why should I do that?" I asked, "Otherwise I'll tell the police you were looking at me all funny."

I let out a laugh, "Trust me kid your far from my type! My type is (insert your type here)!" I wiped small tears from my eyes from laughing.

He only rolled his eyes, "Why would you want me to stay with you, weren't I looking at you all 'funny'?" I added, He only glanced at me and didn't give me a reply.

I guess I'll stay, be thankfulI cried at your backstory you little shit. Soon a woman walked towards us. "I'm sorry Rui..." The woman mumbled, "Thank you for taking care of him..." She thanked me while bowing.

"Uhm.... Don't worry I didn't do anything." I reassured her. "What was taking you so long?" Rui asked, the mother didn't reply. "Hey atleast she found you." I intervened. He stared at me before leaving with his mother.

(Just a reminder that the mother is the demon who acted as his mother to his family,not his real mother)

Weird...

-Time Skip-
Today was another cooking class with Daki,but it wasn't any cooking class,the 2nd and 3rd years were also here. The best friend of the player also gets introduced... Minikui... That was her name. The reason why the player gets friendzoned was because of her,if the player chooses a route then the suitor would fall for Minikui because she said that she'd act as the 'wing man'.

It isn't her fault though, it just so happens that the shitty story writer wanted that. Besides I don't care if she captures the boys, I have no intention on falling in love anyways. I let out a small sigh,I couldn't see the three best boys anywhere.

Tanjirou is absent too... He said he accidentally slept outside his home and caught a cold. "Listen up everyone,today all of you would get grouped. Pick a small paper inside this box and whichever number you get,that will be your group number. Each group has three member,a 1st year,a 2nd year and a 3rd year." Daki says.

I soon got my number,it was '69'. Damn how many are we to get to 69? I'm not complaining though.

I soon notice Minikui walking up to me, "Are you also a 69?" She asked with a smile, I nodded. "Yeah,I'm Y/n. A first year." I replied, "I'm Minikui,a second year. Its so exciting to meet new people!" She says with a smile.

Ah... I guess I could see why they would fall for a cheerful,and cute girl like her.

I soon notice Obanai walking up to us,"What number are guys?" He asked. "69" I replied. "These people are my teammates..?" He mumbled.

Minikui soon clinged to Obanai's arm, "I can't believe that we meet again!" She says while smiling at him. She gave me a small glance, it looked like she was putting me in my place or was showing me that shes better than me...

Umm... Excuse me but what the fuck is this dumb bitch doing?