Chapter 6

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I'LL TRY TO MAKE IT LONG

Recap: Then, a flash went off.
Then another, another, and another...
"Oh shit," Louis said.

He grabbed my hand, stuffing the box with the ring in his pocket. He led me behind the counter.
"What's going on?!" Natalie shrieked.
"I'm famous so the paparazzi always wants pictures of me," Louis said like it was no big deal.
"You're famous? What? I never heard of you. How?" She asked.
Me and Louis were flabbergasted.
I know I know.
Big word.
"Have you ever heard of One Direction?" I asked her as Louis decided to peek out from behind the counter.
"Yeah, I think so," She said
"Well he is 1/5 of that band," I said as Louis almost got blinded by a flash.
"Is there a back door?" He asked after his eyesight was regained.
"Yeah, through there," Natalie said pointing discreetly.
"Well it wouldn't do much good since they have the car surrounded," I stated.
"Then we can run from the back. I know a path to our street I used to use when I was a kid," He said.
"Okay," I sighed.
I put my hood up so if they got a picture of me, they couldn't see my hair and recognize me.
"Ready?" He asked.
"Ready," I replied.
"Bye, Natalie," We both said and stood up.
IT WAS LIKE THE LIGHT APOCALYPSE OH MY GOD.
We ran, through the kitchen and a hallway with the bathrooms to the exit.
I opened the door with Louis behind me, to make sure there were no paps.
"Coast is clear," I whispered.
We ran into the woods, eventually finding the path and stopped for a minute to breathe.
We walked the rest of the way in silence. A comfortable silence. Neither of us spoke except when Louis asked if I was fine and I replied with yes. There was no reason too really.
It was about a half an hour walk. He never let go of my hand from when he grabbed it to pull me under the counter,
Never.
We somehow ended up on my street, Louis' parents street. I don't know where Louis lives, if he lives in our before house in NY or what.
Louis led me, still holding my hand from when he grabbed it at the diner and he never let it go, into my house.
As soon as the door was shut, he shoved me up against the wall, kissing me roughly but passionately, me kissing him back.
"I think you're going to have to earn that ring," He said against my lips.
Things got heated so at some point we moved to the bedroom.

45 Minutes later

Me and Louis were cuddling in bed after our......Extra Curricular Activities, watching a movie, when the door to my apartment slammed open.
"HONEY IM HERE!" He shouted.
"Honey?" Louis asked.
"Thats Tyler, my boyfriend. My dad set us up and i never wanted anything to do with him but my dad forced me," I rushed out.
"Boyfriend?" Louis asked.
"Yes. I've broke up with him, but after i told my dad we broke up he put us back together. Now go in the bathroom so I can end it. Again." I replied.
"Fine, but in five minutes if he isnt gone ima kick his ass," He replied sassily, walking into the bathroom after putting on his boxers.
I threw my pj pants and a sweatshirt on, going into the living room.
"Hey, babe," He said, leaning into kiss me. But I dodged him.
Im so sweet.
"Anyways, nice flat. Sorry I couldnt come earlier," He said, trying to hug me.
I dodged again.
"Ya, its fine. Sit down, we need to talk," I said and he sat.
I tried to walk past him, but he pulled me onto his lap.
"Whats up, baby?" He said, stroking my hair.
I mentally cringe, squirm, scream, and kick.
His crotch.
I mentally kick his crotch.
"Um, i think we need a break," I said.
His eyes turned a different shade of blue.
"What? I dont think so,"
"I want to break up," I said getting up.
"We're not breaking up. Now learn to love me, bitch,"
"Excuse me?" I said.
"You heard me,"
"No. Get out or im calling the cops," I replied, picking up my phone.
He grabbed it out of my hand, throwing it against the wall, grabbing my shoulders roughly in the phones place.
"What the fuck was that?!" I heard Louis scream, coming out from my bedroom.
"You cheated on me?!" I heard Tyler scream and then something hard hit my face. The rest was a blur, but i could make out one shape tackling another.
Then it all went black.

3 hours later

My eyelids were heavy while trying to open them, but I managed. I was laying in my bed, Louis and his mum were talking.
"When do you think she is gonna wake-," Louis glanced at me and realized I was waking up.
"Hannah!" He rushed over to me, his mum following.
"What happened?" I barely spoke.
"Tyler came, and when you tried to break up with him he punched you. So I persuaded him to leave," He said.
I looked at him suspiciously.
"He attacked then threatened him with his pocket knife if he ever bothered you again he'd skin him alive," Louis' mom said.
"Louis!" I yelped.
But not yelped, it was more sexy.
I think.
I hope.
He sighed, "I was trying to leave that part out mother. You feel okay? Remember everything else?" He winked.
I rolled my eyes, "I'm fine," I sat up.
"I got to go bring Phoebe and Daisy to a sleepover party, good luck," Louis mom waved and left.
"Louis go up and made sure his mom was gone, and shut the door.
He climbed back on the bed.
"You never answered me other question," He hovered above me.
"Which one?" I smirked.
He played with the hem of my sweatshirt, "Do you remember anything else that happened earlier?" He whispered.
"Hmm, I can think of a few things. Refresh my memory?" I smirked again.
"Gladly," His lips were almost to mine, when someone knocked at the door.
"Are you dating anyone else?" Louis flopped to my side on his back and sighed.
"No, probably my dad. Or not. I don't have a clue," I said and got up.
"Go under the bed," I said before I walked out.
"Why not in the bathroom?" He asked.
"If it's my dad he pees every 20 minutes," I sighed.
"Bed it is," He said and went under it with his phone.
I walked out and to the doorway. I opened the door.
"Hey, Hannah," Harry said.
"Hi, Haz,"
He groaned from my choice of introduction for him.
"What's up?" I asked.
"Have you seen Lou? I haven't seen him anywhere all day. Hey, what happened to your cheek?" He said.
"Uh, come on in. I'll be right back," I said, and he came in, sitting on the couch.
I walked into the bedroom, getting on the floor on my stomach.
"Harry's here," I said to Louis.
"Why?"
"He's looking for you. C'mon," I replied, dragging him out.
"Hey Haz, I got him," I said leading Louis to the couch.
"Where were you?" Harry asked.
"How do you know Hannah lives here?" Louis asked.
"I asked first," Harry retorted.
Louis glanced to me for permission to tell him about our afternoon, I nodded.
"I was with Hannah," Louis said, wrapping his arm around my waist, pulling me close.
"Care to elaborate?"
Louis rapidly shook his head.
"Oh, I get it. And why do you have that bruise?" Harry said to me.
"Um my ex came over like, three hours ago and I tried to break up with him but it turns out he is very crazy," I replied.
"Okay, then and I know she lives here because I helped Phoebe invite her over for breakfast this morning," He said.
"You knew and didn't tell me?" Louis asked.
"Well, you see, that's actually really funny, um, ah, woof!" Harry yelled and ran out the door.
"Well then," I said.
"Ya. It's about 6 so why don't we go pick up where we left off." Louis turned around and said, picking me up.