Chapter 13

May 24th, 2015

Hannahs POV I was making bacon and ranting to an exhausted Louis, about how we have not yet painted the nurseries, nevermind decided on a paint color, and we haven't even thought that much about names yet.

"And that is why I think life sucks but is also amazing right now," I finished up and looked at Louis, who had his head on the table, a cup of coffee next to him.

"Louis, want food? If not, lay in our bed," I gently shook him enough to wake him, not quite enough to give him a concussion.

"No, no, I'm fine," He put his head up and yawned, rubbing his eyes. I should probably mention why we are so tired. I was up having false contractions half the night, and if i wasn't, I was puking, and Louis insisted he stayed up with me.

"You sure? You can go to sleep. In our nice, warm, comfy, bed,"

"Only if you come with me and cuddle," The stubborn little shit shook his head. I sighed.

"I have to do some things, then I will. Please, babe. You need sleep,"

"What things?"

"Eat, clean-"

"You're over eight months pregnant with twins, you're not cleaning,"

"I'm only as big as I was at the freaking wedding,"

"No clean for you three?"

"Then who will?"

"I will,"

"Go to sleep. I won't do anything too extreme like vacuuming,"

He thought for a moment then hesitantly agreed. He stood up in his boxers and tshirt, kissed me, smacked my bum playfully, muttered an 'I love you', then headed the upstairs of our new house, heading to the bedroom.

As soon as he went upstairs I ate, cleaned, and as soon as I was done, sat down on the couch. I started to feel small contractions, but brushed them off as I always got false ones all the time.

Just as I was getting up, a big one came, that knocked the wind right out of me.

"Fuck," I muttered and took my phone out of my sweatshirt to call Louis.

I heard his tired voice when he picked up. "Babe? You okay?"

"I'm probably being over dramatic, but I think i'm going into labor..."

"Fuck! Oh my god," He said and hung up, a second later I saw him race down the stairs in pajama pants and a shirt; with my bag I prepared that includes a bunch of shit.

He rushed over and helped me up, guiding me to the door.

*Hospital About 2:30pm*

By the time we were at the hospital, I was in tears, and everything in Louis' vocabulary was erased besides 'fuck,' 'shit,' 'crap,' and 'what the hell.'

I waddled in with Louis, and as soon as he entered he started screaming for someone to help me.

"I do not know this guy..." I said as doctors and nurses were coming towards me.

They put me in a wheelchair, and brought me to a yucky smelling room.

My last thought before they put me on the giving birth table (I dont fucking know) was, "This is gonna hurt like a bitch,"

*Just after baby number 2 came out; 3:14pm*

Before I start, let me tell you one thing:

It hurt like a bitch.

During that whole thing, this happened:

Louis would not let go of my hand.

Louis fainted.

2 baby's came out of me.

Harry called. Perfect timing Haz!

The guys came, and now are watching things from a window outside, because they weren't allowed inside.

Stalkers....

Louis and I got handed our two baby girls, now we just had to name them. We talked names a bit, but not much. We decided while the babies were being cleaned, we would each have two we like, therefore we each get to name a child's first name, then trade and choose their middle name. Then obviously Tomlinson would be their last name.

I looked at the little girl in my arms, and cried.

"Uh, Marah? For this ones first?" I wiped my tears and looked at Louis, his face also wet with tears.

"She looks like you, not me," I said. I wasn't sad or anything, I was just saying.

"I like that. I was thinking Ava?" I smiled and nodded along with him.

"Okay, now switch, and choose the middle name," We swapped children.

I looked at Ava for a minute, and still couldn't choose.

I can't even decide what TV show to watch nevermind name my child!

"I like Brielle for Marah's middle name, you think?"

"Yeah, I love it," I smiled and looked back at Ava.

"Do you think Ava Grace sounds good?" I asked my husband.

"I do," He smiled so big his eyes crinkled.

"Hey guys, have you figured out names yet?" A nurse asked us.

"Yeah, Marah Brielle and Ava Grace Tomlinson," Louis smiled.

"Good! Mr. Tomlinson will you come with me to sign documents?" She asked.

Bitch.

I just pushed two human beings out of my crotch and I can't cuddle with my husband?

Bullshit.

"Yeah, honey, i'll be right back," He set Marah in her incubator thing and left. I set Ava in hers, and laid down under the covers, I get cold easily sometimes, and fell asleep

*5:00pm*

I woke up with Louis cuddling me, and my phone buzzing under my pillow.I answered the call from Niall, wanting me to send them a picture of the girls, and asking what their name was, and if they could get in the hospital.

"Their names are Marah Brielle and Ava Grace Tomlinson, sure when we hang up, and ill have Lou talk to the desk or something.

"Okay, do it now! Its cold out here..."

"Niall James Horan are you outside?"

"No..."

"Niall,"

"Maybe.."

"Go home or at least in your car!"

"May or may not have locked my keys in.."

"Fine, Ill have Louis go, talk to you later," I finished and hung up.

I woke Louis up, sent him to let the boys in, and sent Niall the picture..