Chapter 9

AN: The pic is of a 24 weeks pregnant person, that's how big she is. Along with an ultrasound of baby Tommo.

"I'm pregnant..." I breathed out, not moving my eyes off Louis' face.
"Wh-what?" Louis asked, dropping the shirt.
"I-I know, im sorry. If you dont want me to i'll never talk to you again, I," I said as a tear ran down my cheek and I sat next to him on the couch as he cut me off.
"Hannah," He looked at me softly. "I don't want you to never talk to me again. I want you to talk to me every day for the rest of my life. We're still engaged. Infact this is more of a reason to get married," He chuckled.
"Really?"
"Yes, bab-honey," He caught himself.
I chuckled. "Good,"
"Was that why you went to the store this morning?" He asked.
"To get the tests? Ya." I replied.
"How are we going to tell you father?" He asked, lying on my lap.
"Carefully. With no gun in sight," I laughed as he did too.
"Ya... But we should tell him as soon as possible. Right after we go shopping!" He yelled and sat up.
"I don't know if it's a boy or girl, Lou."
"So,"
I started at him for a minute.
"Ohh, right. But we should tell him. Right after we get you do the doctors," He stood up.
"Oh, alright," I sighed and stood up as he grabbed the car keys.
*At the hospital*
"Tomlinsons!" The doctor yelled out, motioning us to come in,
We walked into the room to get an ultrasound-checkupy thingy and Louis helped me get up on the bed.
"So, Mrs. Tomlinson. You didn't even know you were pregnant?" She, Dr. Irwin, (AN: Ashton.....Heheheheheh) asked.
"Not up until this morning. I recently noticed I was gaining weight and throwing up, but I thought it was from stress or something," I said, as Louis held my hand.
"Okay, that's normal. You look a little small, but it's normal. You start getting bigger around 6 months. Now why don't you lay down, and I'll get the ultrasound ready and we can see the sex of your baby and how far along you are, " She smiled.
I laid down with Louis' help, much to my protest, and pulled my shirt up.
"Okay," She said and rubbed the gel on my stomach.
She started rubbing the gel around with a wand thingy, and soon a picture appeared on the monitor.
"That's our baby," Louis whispered.
"No shit, Sherlock," I chuckled and Louis laughed.
"So, it is about 24 weeks, around 5 months. Would you like to know the gender?" She asked as the tiny human moved around on the screen.
I looked at Louis and he looked at me.
"Yes or no? It'd be easier with shopping if you said yes.." Louis trailed off.
I looked at the doctor, "Yes," I said.
"It's a baby girl," She smiled at me and Louis jumped.
"Yes!" He screamed.
"Louis. You shouldn't be this excited in public about having a little girl....." I sighed.
"Why-oh. Ya. Probably not," He scratched the back of his neck and sat down in his chair next to me again.
The doctor looked at him strangely.
"I-I don't do that," He tried to reassure her. She slowly nodded and put her eyes on the screen.
"I'm sorry about him," I apologized, glaring at my Fiancé who's eyes were at the floor.
"That's okay, your baby is perfectly fine. 100% healthy," She said. Wiping my stomach from where gel was slathered.
"Okay, here are the ultrasound pictures, and I have to go. So leave when you're ready," She smiled at me, glared at Louis, and left.
"Well that was fun," Louis said as he handed me my clutch and took my hand.
"Ya, Mr. I don't do that,"
"Well, what was I supposed to say? I confirm that I do infact do creepy stuff to small children?" He asked as we walked out to the car.
"No, just, I don't know," I laughed.
*At home*
"So I'm planning on telling my dad how I told you," I said and threw myself on the couch.
"Careful. Okay, what about telling him about him and us?" He asked sitting next to me.
"Umm, he'll probably ask who the father is and that's you queue to come out of the closet.
"I'm not gay,"
"The actual closet, dumbass,"
"Oh, ok. That I will do. When will this be?"
"Now. I texted him a half hour ago to come over in a half hour,"
"What?!" He asked as the bell ringed.
"Yeah, the closets over there," I pushed him toward the closet door.
I opened the door, my dad standing there.
"Hi, daddy," I said and let him in.
"You called me daddy. What's up?" He asked
"Well, uh, sit down. I have a present for you," I said and he sat down as I dug around the bags on the counter. I found the shirt that says "The Best-Soon-To-Be Grandpa In The World," that I also had wrapped.
I brought it over to him and sat down next to him.
He started opening it, and pulled the navy-blue shirt out.
He read it and his eyes opened.
He looked at me, "Who is the father?" He asked with gritted teeth, calmer than I imagined.
Louis came out of the closet. "Me," Louis said and my dad looked toward him.
"You," My dad growled.