Chapter 5

IF I GET THREE VOTES BY THE NEXT UPDATE ILL MAKE A LOUIS POV

Recap:
"I love you. I missed you. I-" He said and his lips smashed into mine.
Our lips molded perfectly together, while Pheobe was taking pictures.

Hannah's POV
We stood, our lips molding perfectly together. We split apart, out of breath.
"I'll go and let you to catch up," Pheobe said and winked at me. What is she-
Oh.
She ran out before we could stop her.
"Babe, what are you doing here? Why didn't you tell me when I came the first time? Why-" His voice cracked.
"Because, I was shocked. Scared. Had a what the fucking hell emotion in my brain box," I said giggling.
"Okay, I knew there was something about you when I came to move boxes," He said.
"How did you know when you didn't look up from your phone?" I asked, resting my hand on his chest.
"Well, you were acting was pretty crapped up, just like how you act when you're nervous," He brushed a strand of hair from my face.
"Let's sit down," I said, leading him to the couch.
"So, what's up? Why you here?" He asked.
"Well I grew up a couple blocks down, when I came back needed a place out of my old house, so I got this place," I responded.
"Well, that was very, lucky, of you," He said and started kissing me. He ended up on top of me, me laying on the couch on my back. Us still kissing. His hands moved down to my shirt.
"I can't right now," I said, sitting up.
"Why not, babe? I just got you back..."
"Because one, my dad is coming in 5-10 minutes-"
"We can be quick,"
"Two, we aren't officially back together, and three, I'm hungry," I said.
"Then how bout I take you to lunch when your dad leaves?"
"Okay, but you got to go. He can't know you're here," I said, standing.
"Ok," He said and got up, getting his jacket from the smaller couch.
"Nice place by the way," He mentioned, gathering his phone from the coffee table.
"Thanks," I replied.
"Bye," He said opening the door.
"Love you," He added and left.
"Love you too," I said, even though the door was closed and I knew he couldn't hear me.
Knock knock. I heard and the door opened.
"Hey, baby girl," My dad said as I turned on the tv.
"Hey, dad,"
"Who is that guy with the hoodie leaving here I passed?" He questioned.
"A co-worker," I replied smoothly.
"Why was he here?" Ugh, really, father?
I sighed, "I left my jacket at work so he brought it back," I lied again.
"Okay, so...."

That visit lasted for a half an hour, ending in constant reminders that he would come over EVERY Sunday.
I picked up my phone to call Louis, but I realized that I didn't have his number.
Getting my coat, I walked out of my flat, and across the street.
I knocked on the door, not expecting a woman to answer.
"Hi, I'm looking for Louis," I said.
"Not again," She sighed, slamming the door in my face, well then.
I started walking away, but heard the door open again.
"Wait babe!" I heard and spun around.
"Sorry for that, lately fans have been coming over, she probably thought you were one,"
"Aren't i?" I asked and started walking, alongside me was Louis.
"You are? I thought your dad would've banned everything with me in it," He chuckled, getting into the drivers seat of his range rover.
"Well," I said getting into the passenger side, "I can keep a secret or two," I winked.
He laughed and started the engine.
"Eli," I said.
"Hmm?"
"Eli? How is he?" I asked.
"Oh, right, he is with Liam, every week we take turns of having him over," He replied.
"That's a good idea," I said as we pulled into a little diner.
"My favorite place as a kid," I said.
"Really? You grew up in Doncaster?" He asked.
"Ya, went to Hayfield School," I replied.
"What?! Me too!" He said, getting out of the car along with me.
"Really? I don't remember you though...." I said, walking into the diner hand in hand with Louis.
"Nor I to you, my friend," I looked at him weird. I looked toward the diner ordering place bar thing, and saw my childhood.
"Hannah!Louis!"
"Natalie!" We yelled back to the woman who worked here as long as I remember.
She walked out from behind the bar, coming over to us. She gave us both hugs.
"You guys, all grown up! So handsome and beautiful! I didn't know you two knew each other."
"We didn't till summer last year," Louis replied.
She looked down, seeing our intertwined hands.
"I remember when you two were about ten, always coming at different times, I remember thinking that you two would be perfect. I'm so happy it worked out!" She said.
"Well actually, for a little while we were engaged, then we broke up, and we saw each other for the first time today in about four months," Louis replied.
"Awesome! Well, I got to get to work, I hope to see you around more often," She said and and gave us hugs.
We went and got our seats, ordering, and had a lovely time.
As I was about to get up to leave, Louis stopped me.
"Wait, I gotta ask you something," He said.
"Alright,"
He got up, then down on one knee.
"Hannah, will you marry me? Again?" He asked, opening up the box with my old ring in it.
"Yes!" I screamed and jumped in his arms, as everyone clapped.
Then, a flash went off.
Then another, another, and another...
"Oh shit," Louis said.