Chapter 7

I woke up with the sun shining in my face.
Not.
I woke up with a face full of Louis' chest.
I looked up at Louis' sleeping face. His mouth was parted slightly, small snores coming out.
I sighed, rolled my eyes, and had to try hard to turn around, due to Louis' sleeping death grip on me.
After about two minutes, I finally got out of bed and went to make breakfast.
In the middle of me tending to the pancakes, bacon, and eggs, I felt two arms wrap around my waist from behind.
"Morning," Louis muttered, kissing the top of my head.
"Morning," I turned around and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.
He sighed and walked to the island, sitting down.
"Coffee?" I asked.
"Yes please," His half asleep self said, his head almost falling on the table.
"If you wanna be awake in the morning, shouldn't tire yourself out all night," I winked and poured his coffee.
"No fire? If I recall last time you made cereal you started a kitchen fire,"
"Well, when I was gone I acquired some serious skills."
"If you say so, Hannah,"
"I do say s-," A knock on the door inturrupted me.
"Who is it?!" I called.
"Your dad! Why is the door locked..." Mine and Louis' eyes widened.
"Uh, hide in the kitchen," I whispered, pulling him out of his chair.
"What?"
"Kitchen. Now."
"Okay, bossy pants," I rolled my eyes at his immature behavior, and went to the door when I realized something.
I was in Louis' shirt.
Only Louis' shirt.
"Shit!" I groaned.
"What's wrong? Open the damn door!" My dad yelled.
"One minute! I just got out of the shower..." I tried to make up a lie as I ran around looking for pajamas.
I quickly found some and got changed, throwing the old shirt somewhere in the room.
I ran to the door, unlocking and opening it as fast as I could.
"Hi, daddy!" I yelled.
"Hello, why isn't your hair wet if you just got out of the shower?"
"Umm, fast drying? I guess?" I smoothly replied. Not.
"Okay, well, uh. I spoke to Tyler. He said you were cheating on him with a guy and even saw him coming out of your room. He also described him as tall, brown haired, grey eyes, lot of crazy tattoos, so I showed him this picture," He held up a picture of Louis.
"And he said that was him. Care to explain?" He said, raising an eyebrow.
"Yes. Tyler barged in, demanding that I was cheating on him. When I said I wasn't, he believed me and tried to force me to take some pill or something. I said no and that I wanted to break up, so he hit me and left," I lied smoothly, showing him the bruise.
"You sure this is true?" He asked.
"Ya, why would I lie?" I replied.
"I don't know, I got to go." He said and walked away.
I sighed, closing the door. "Louis you can come out! He's gone!" I yelled.
"Okay, I took care of the food. Sit down," He replied.
"Okay," I sat down.
"Any plans for today?" He asked, putting food on our plates.
"I have to work three to nine, but that's about it. What about you and are you sleeping here tonight?" I smiled.
"Long hours, nothing. I have the next few weeks off, and if I can, yes," He sat our plates then our glasses of Orange Juice down.
"Yes, you can," I said.
"Wanna have a movie day tomorrow? Spend some time with just each other?" He asked.
"Sure, but I don't know if I have to work or not tomorrow. But I'm off therapy after for sure," I replied.
"Okay, if you have to work tomorrow, we'll just do it Thursday?"
"Sounds like a plan," I smiled.

After breakfast, we decided to watch a movie.
"What movie? I got two cupboards filled, Netflix, and Hulu," I asked.
"Kay," He replied and I rolled my eyes.
"By the way that cupboard," I pointed to the one on the right, "Is the action-adventure, super hero, horror movies. And that one," I pointed to the one on the left, "Is comedy, chick-flicks, stuff like that,"
He looked at me weirdly, "Are they color coded by director and in alphebetical order by main character too," He mocked me.
"Well, not the main character one...."
"Really?" He looked scared.
"No, it's neither. Now what are you waiting for. Pick one out,"
He went to the action cupboard, "Terminator?"
"No,"
"Rocky?"
"Seen them so many times," He looked at me.
"You sure you're a girl?" He asked.
"You would know if I was a guy, Lou,"
He rolled his eyes.
"To the girly cupboard!" He yelled.
"It's not girly,"
"Ya it is,"
"It's comedy,"
"Whatever, Bride Wars?"
"What am I, 5?"
"Observe and Report?"
"Hell yeah!" I screamed.
"Or White Chicks?" He asked, holding up the two movies.
"You are really asking me this?"
"Or Ted,"
I groaned.
"Or Never Been Kissed,"
"I can't decide! They're all so awesome and funny as hell," I said.
"Then we watch them all!" He yelled, putting Observe and Report in.

(A/N If you decide to watch any of these movies for some reason Observe and Report and Ted and White Chicks are HIGHLY inappropriate to some people. I don't care, but you might)

2:30pm

I groaned as Never Been Kissed ended.
I looked at the clock and saw I have an half an hour until I have to work.
So probably about fifteen minutes to get ready and I was in my pajamas.
Im just so responsible.
"Louis, let go," I moaned as he let his grip loosen a little bit.
"I got to go to work," I said.
"Call in sick," He smirked and I rolled my eyes.
"I can't. I've already called in sick ten times," I sighed and stood up from the couch.
"Why," He furrowed his eyebrows.
"I was sick," I replied, and he gave me that oh-really-i-doubt-it-I'm-onto-you-tell-me-the-truth-or-ill-tickle-you-to-death look.
I'm quite proud that I achieved that look of honor.
"Of getting up in the morning," I said as I walked to my bedroom closet.
I got my work clothes on along with my make up.
I put my hair in a ponytail and grabbed my purse.
"Bye, Lou. Love you! Don't burn the house down,"
I said and walked out the door.
"Hannah!" Louis yelled from the upstairs window.
"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows.
"Love you! And here!" He said and tossed down his car keys.
"You sure?"
He nodded.
"Thanks!" I said and walked to his car that he called someone to get and bring to his mums house last night since we left it at the diner.
I got in and started driving, trying to avoid the car pulling out of Louis' mums driveway, and Just Be Mine by Cher Lloyd came on the radio.
"Yay!" I yelled and started to sing along.
"You say that I don't treat you right,
I say that you're to uptight,
Then we have a stupid fight,
I don't mean to hurt you but I do.
Break up then I take you back,
Then you have a heart attack,
Boom boom there's a heart attack,
I don't mean to hurt you but I do....."

Thirty seconds later..

"Sometimes I'm a crazy chick,
Do things that'll make you sick,
But I get away with it,
I don't mean to hurt you but I do...." I sang as I got stuck in traffic.
"Shit!" I yelled.
"Hannah?" Someone yelled from the car on the right of me so I looked over.
"Niall, Zayn?" I said as I saw Nialls head hanging out the passengers side window and Zayns looking at me from the drivers side.
"Hi! What are you doing here? We've missed you," Niall asked.
"Hey, I'm on my way to work. Missed you too. What are you doing?" I asked, lowering Just Be Mine.
"We just went to Louis' mums to see Lou, but she said she hasn't seen him since yesterday and didn't know where he is so we got Haz," Zayn said as we both drove our cars forward only a tiny bit to keep up with the traffic.
"Hi! Louis still mad?" Harry asked as he put his window down, revealing himself.
Not like that you dirty monkeys.
"Nah, after you left he started laughing his ass off,"
"What?" Niall said, turning around to look at Harry like Zayn did.
"You knew she was here?" Zayn asked with a death glare towards Harry.
"Y-yes," He stuttered while I just watched in amusement.
"Well, then I'm gonna-," I cut Zayn off.
"Sorry boys, duty calls. Haha, duty," I said and continued driving.
About five minutes later I arrived at Starbucks. With one minute to spare.
New record, this is the earliest I've gotten here.
I walked in and behind the counter.
"Hannah. You're late. Again," My boss mister asshole said.
"Actually, Mr. Woodrick, I am 30 seconds early. Not late." My smart ass self said, showing him the timer I set on my phone.
So I may have lied a bit about his name, but mine fits his personality better.
"Watch it," He said.
"Just stating the facts, sir." I smiled and took a customers order.

At 9:00

I sighed and left the building, closing up, making my way to my car, but decided to make a coffee first. I went inside, made my coffee, and put the money in the register.
I ain't no criminal.
After getting in my car and driving off, I went into my apartment to see Louis sleeping on the couch, with his hair wet, his waist in a towel with his phone next to him.
I rolled my eyes and went over to him.
"Louis," Nothing.
"Lou," Nada.
"Louis, I'm naked."
"I'm up," Louis said and sat up abruptly.
I rolled my eyes at his boyish behavior and went into the kitchen to make some quick dinner.
Louis came in after a minute in his pajama pants.
"Did you eat?" I asked stirring my ramen noodles.
Also known as my bae.
"Ya, I had some Ramen then took a shower," He smiled and I smiled back.
"I could tell you took a shower,"
"Your body wash smells really good,"
"Please tell me you didn't use it,"
"I'm a grown ass man if I wanna smell like guava fruit kiss or some shit I'll smell like it,"
"Okay then,"
"Very okay,"
"Guess what!"
"You ate a llama that gave birth to a peach,"
"Close. But no. I saw Zayn, Niall, and Harry today," I told him as I began to eat my ramen noodles.
"Really? That's good," He replied with a hint of jelousy.
"They were looking for you,"
"Ya, my mom called to ask where I was,"
"Okay, I'm going to bed," I said and put my dish in the sink.
"Same," He followed me into bed and we cuddled up.
"Night. Love you," I said.
"Night, love you too," He replied.