Chapter 8

I woke up with only a note next to me.

"Went to babysit the girls. Come over if you want. Love you. ~Lou " It said.

I yawned sat up, and went to the kitchen.
I made coffee, toast, and a banana.
Heath! Yay!
I was taking a sip of my coffee, and realized something.
I haven't had my period for a while.
I went to the bathroom in Louis' shirt and looked in my full body mirror. I looked a little bloated and my stomach was slightly bigger, I had noticed that before but i brushed it off and assumed that it was some saddens or stress weight from losing Louis or something.
And I have been throwing up often.

*FLASHBACK*
I snuck out of the room to go get food while Louis was explaining the moving thing. I was chewing happily on my crisps (A/N Chips) when I felt the urge to throw up. I dropped my chips and ran to the bathroom. I emptied my stomachs contents and continued with that for the next couple minutes-which felt like hours. I heard some noises and someone, who I think was Louis, call my name. "In here!" I choked out then puked again.

But, I can't be pregnant? Can I?
Nah, but just to be sure I got dressed along with my sunglasses and a hat so no one would recognize me, and left my apartment.
I got in my Rolls Royce and went to the nearest drug store.
I walked down the aisles, looking for something I thought I'd be buying at least five years from now.
I found the pregnancy tests, and got three.
As I was walking to the counter, I thought of something. Did I hurt the baby by having sex?
If there even is a baby.
I decided to look that up later.
"Hey, aren't you with Louis Tomlinson?" The cashier asked me.
"N-no," I replied.
"Oh, ok," She said and handed me my bag of products.
I got in my car and drove home.
I walked into my apartment.
"Where were you?!" Louis grabbed me and pushed me to the wall as I walked into the living room.
"At the store. Louis what's wrong?" I asked, trying to get out of his death grip.
"Nothing! Why didn't you tell me!?" He yelled again.
"Because it was a secret. And you weren't even here!" I screamed.
"You have a fucking phone!" He exclaimed.
"I'm sorry! I didn't realized it was such a goddamn big deal!"
"Well you should have! What's in that fucking bag?" He grabbed the brown bag from my hand.
I didn't answer him.
He pulled out a test.
"WHAT IS THIS? WHY DO YOU NEED IT?!" He screamed, yet again.
"BECAUSE I THINK IM PREGNANT!" I yelled at him, stepping back.
His face softened, then hardened again.
"WHAT THE FUCK?! We're done. Never contact me again!" He yelled, pushed me back more, and stormed out.

"Ma'am, your next." A lady said, making me come out of my day dream. (AN Cant you tell I love to torture you??)
I approached the counter and put the test down, with my head down too.
"Hey, aren't you the girl with Louis Tomlinson?" The cashier, Jan, asked me.
"U-uh no. I'm not. I wish," I chuckled, my head still down.
"Oh, sorry, well you look a lot like her," She said and handed me the bag with the contents.
"I get that a lot. Have a nice day," I replied and walked out.
I got in my car and drove home, almost dying with nervousness.
I rushed inside my apartment, and tried to run to the bathroom, but someone stopped me.
"Hannah!" My head snapped to the couch where a relieved Louis stood.
"Where were you? I got worried,"
"At the store. So I can't go out without asking?" I asked.
"No, you can. I just got scared because I left you here, sleeping alone, and came back two hours later and you were gone without texting me or anything," He explained calmly, not angrily like most guys would or at least Louis in my daydream.
"Okay, fine, sorry. I have to go to the bathroom," I said and tried to get to the bathroom.
"What's in the ba- oh. You're a girl. Right," He said and stepped back.
I rolled my eyes and sighed, locking myself in the bathroom. Before I took the tests, I decided to look that thing up on my phone.
*Five minutes later*
Ok, so it is safe. The baby should be fine.
Again, if there is one.
I took out a test, and did what the instructions told me.
*Three minutes later*
I looked at the tests because the time was up. I took two just to be sure.
I looked at the tests, and started crying.
Positive.
I smelled oranges.
"Hannah! What's wrong?" Louis pounded on the door, trying to open it, but failed, because it was locked. I had a war with myself to either let him in and tell him now, or sit down later and tell him.
I decided on the latter.
"What?" I said. Imitating someone who wasn't crying.
"You okay? That you crying? You've been in here for like ten minutes," He asked. I think it worked.
"N-no I was just watching a video on my phone. And 8 and a half thank you," I replied.
"Is that what girls do in the bathroom all the time? Watch videos of people crying and time themselves?" He asked.
"Sometimes," I replied.
"Okay. I'm gonna go watch a movie or something....." He said and left.
I silently laughed. Then cried some more.
Then I came to another realization.
I'm going to be a mother.
I'm going to be a fucking mother.
My eyes widened.
"Fuck!" I screeched and hugged my knees to my chest.
"Hannah!" Louis ran to the door again.
"Yeah?" I replied as calmly as possible.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
"Nothing. I'll be out in a minute!" I said and looked for a place to throw the tests away. If I threw them In the trash, he would probably find it.
So I decided to put It under the sink behind everything, along with the un-opened test.
I walked out of the bathroom, only to have Louis hug me.
"You okay babe?" He asked again, looking at my red puffy eyes.
"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm going to the mall. That okay? I need new work pants and some other stuff," I replied.
"Ya, sure. Here, take my credit card," He offered me.
I was going to buy stuff for the baby, and I didn't want it to show up on his credit card bill.
"No thanks, I got it. And I doubt they would let me use it,"
"Then take some money,"
"It's fine babe. Really,"
"Take it,"
"You're not going to stop till I do are you?" I asked, sighing.
"Nope," He popped his p at the then of nope.
"Fine," I gave in and took the money.
"How much did you give me?" I asked.
"£1,000," He said casually.
"No! Louis, I can't,"
"Take it,"
I sighed, "Fine,"
"Yay!"
"Okay, Lou, be good. Don't start a fire. Love you," I gave him a kiss and opened the door.
"Bye, love you," He said and I closed the door.
*At the mall*
I've been to three stores and got some maternity clothes and pants.
All the time at the mall I've been thinking about how to tell him, but I haven't thought of anything.
I looked to my right and saw the perfect shirt.
It was blue and white stripes and said "The Best Soon-To-Be Daddy in the World!".
So, I got it. And decided when I got home, I was going to tell him by giving him this shirt.
*At home*
"Honey I'm home!" I yelled as Louis emerged from the kitchen.
"Hi, baby. Have fun?" He asked me as he gave me a kiss on the cheek.
"Ya, thanks. Here is £800 that was left," I said, setting down the bags and getting the money out.
"No no, keep it,"
"Seriously, Lou," I asked him.
"Seriously,"
"Okay, come sit down. I have a gift for you," I said.
"Yay!" He yelled like a child and sat down on the couch.
I laughed, "Baby, there is a high chance you will not like this and probably hate me afterwards," I said, looking for the shirt.
"Babe, I'm sure I'll love it no matter what it is," He said.
"Okay," I sighed and handed him the shirt I had gift wrapped at the mall.
"I can't wait!" He said childishly and started tearing the paper open.
"Ohh, it's a shirt. Blue and white," He said and I nodded, nerves taking over me.
He held the front up toward his face, obviously reading it.
"The Best Soon-To-Be Daddy in the World," He mumbled with his eyebrows creased and lowered the shirt, looking at my face then my stomach, then at my face again.
"What's this supposed to mean sweetie?" He asked his eyebrows still creased.
"It means.....I'm pregnant,"