Chapter Eighteen

Steve screamed out in terror. Herobrine grinned. Steve cringed at the sound of his bones popping. Who would rule over Minecraftia now? Herobrine's grip loosened and he fell to the floor.

He groaned. His body felt broken. He touched his arm and gasped. All that was left was hard bone. He looked down at himself in surprise. Herobrine smirked.

"I couldn't just kill my wittle baby bwother. I'll let others do that." He said, then tilted his head back and laughed. Steve gritted his teeth and grabbed a helmet out of a chest. He put it on. He had to find Camilia. She was the only one capable of undoing this. The only one capable of stopping Herobrine.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Camilia jumped at the sudden knock of the door. She sighed and stood up to open it.
"I'm getting it, Dad." She called, and opened the door. She let out a half scream before the skeleton covered her mouth and knocked her to the floor.

"I'm going to uncover your mouth. Don't scream. I don't want to be murdered by my own brother." It moved it's hand and helped Camilia up.
"Brother? Steve!" She yelled and embraced the skeleton in a hug.

Steve glanced around nervously.
"Steve?" A voice asked and Notch walked into the room, grinning. His face fell as he saw the skeleton. He knocked him to the ground and poised his sword over his head.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I watched as the portal opened up again. Herobrine reappeared. He gave Phaedra an evil grin. I gasped at the creature that came through next. It had three heads, all attached to a skeleton-like body. The creature frowned as it saw Phaedra and I in the corner of the room.

"Where's my daughter?" The creature asked angrily. "You said my daughter was here!"
"Oh, but she is." He gestured to the corner. The creature let out a gasp. Phaedra cautiously took a step forward.

"Phaedra?" The creature asked. Phaedra nodded. The creature looked like it wanted to give her a hug. But, due to it's lack of arms, it couldn't. Phaedra ran up and hugged the creature instead.
"I missed you." She said, tears eyed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm just trying to imagine an Enderman hugging a Wither and it looks ridiculous. Anyway, over 600 reads!!!! You guys are the greatest!