Chapter 35

Harry's pov

"What do you think Niall and Taylor are doing right now?" I asked.

"Having makeup s#x!" Louis screamed.

"Probably" Zayn said

Niall's pov

I've been up for about 10 minutes watching Taylor sleep, because she looks so peaceful and beautiful when she does.

Her eyes began to flutter open showing her bright ice blue orbs.

"Morning beautiful." I said as I kissed her cheek.

"Good morning Niall." She smiled as she placed a soft kiss on my neck.

"What do y-" I was cut off by her phone ringing.

"Hullo?" She answered.

"Okay"

"When'll you guys be back?"

"Yeah.. no I'll pack... okay yep bye."

"What was that" I asked.

"My family will be here in about 20 minutes because they'll be spending the weekend at my Nan's house, I don't wanna go, so I have to pack their bags for them."

"Okay let's go." I said getting out of her bed.

He screamed, "put clothes on!"

"Why, you saw this booty all night last night." I said shaking my but.

She got up and out of her bed already in a bra and underwear.

I quickly put on my boxers and ran to her bathroom to change.

Taylor's pov

I walked into my closet and changed into a black high waisted skirt, a plain white sweater, a pair of black, white, and silver Osiris. Niall left the bathroom changed into a pair of black cut skinny jeans, a shoulder cut flannel shirt with a white tank under it, a pair of red Supras, and his hair in the usual quiff thingy.

"You look beautiful." He said as he kissed me.

"And you look s*xy" I whispered to him.

I went into my bathroom, and straightened my hair. I parted it all on one side. Niall came in while I was putting my contacts in.

"You wear contacts?" He questioned.

"Yep" I said trying to concentrate on putting them in.

"Okay I'm done, lets go pack."

"Okay who do you want to start with?" Niall asked.

"Louise, she's the easiest." I answered. We put two dresses, two pairs of pajamas, he toothpaste, and toothbrushes, everything she needs.

We packed Alex a pair of skinny jeans, and a pair of shorts, two tee shirts, her leather jacket (to her request), and pajamas.

My parents were the hardest, we just packed them clothes we saw first, and other stuff.

We brought the backpacks down stairs, ad waited for them to come.

Around five minutes later my dad knocked on the door, Niall got up to open it for me. He said hi to my dad, handed him two backpacks and took the rest to the car.

After he said bye to my family, he came back into the lounge.

"I'm hungry" I whined.

"Okay, what do you want?" He asked.

"Hm... lets make PANCAKES!" I squealed, and raced him into the massive kitchen.

"Okay we need... 4 eggs, and water."

"Gt it." Niall said going to the refrigerator and getting eggs.

He thought he could carry them all in one hand. He dropped all four of them.

"Sh@t!" Niall said when he dropped the eggs.

"Hey no swearing in my kitchen." I laughed as I hit him on the arm. He laughed and went over to get some paper towels.

After we had all the eggs cleaned up, I got four new ones and brought them over to the work space.

While I was mixing the batter together, Niall reached into the flour bag, and threw some at me.

"Oh no you didn't!" I squealed as I threw some at him.

"Okay okay okay.. let's cook." He said trying to flip the pancake by throwing the pan up and down.

I laughed at his attempt to flip pancakes, while I hopped on top of the counter.

He turned, and stood in front of me. He leaned in to kiss me, the kiss lasted for a few seconds, Until I had to pull away for air. My arms were slung around his neck, and he had his hands on my waist.

"I love you." he whispered resting his for head against mine.

"I love you too!" I said as I pecked his lips again.

*screech screech screech*

"Wow Niall your such a bad cook you set the fire alarms off" I laughed as I slowly clapped my hands.