Chapter 4

That's Taylor's dog up there
_______
Chapter 4
Taylor's p.o.v. (2 days later)

"Straight of the plane to a new hotel
Just touched you can never tell
Ow! Big house with a crowded kitchen
People talk shh-"

"Shut up! Shut the heck up, I'm awake!" I shouted to now one but the screaming iPhone playing Midnight Memories.

After laying there for about five minutes I decided to get up and get ready for my day.

I picked out a pair of white floral high-waisted shorts and plain white, sleeveless, button-down shirt, and my white converse.

Grabbed my phone to send a text to Owen.

To Owen: I'm on my way to your house to help you set up for tonight. Xx Miss Fancy

From Owen: KK I wait till you get here XX MR.Fabulous.

About 10 minutes later I arrived at Owen's house and walked in without knocking because they said they considered me family.

" Owen I'm here!" I yelled getting a 'I'm outside in response'

"Hey! So what do you wanna set up first?"

" OH MY GOD! WHY! DONT YOU LOOK AS FABULOUS AS EVER!" Owen shouted at me laughing, " we should start with the... NEON PINK AND ELECTRIC BLUE STREAMERS ILL DO THAT WHILE YOU DO THE BALLOONS! KAY? KAY."

"Sure. Which color balloons do you want mister fabulous?"

"ALL OF THEM MISS DAWSON!" He said with a very posh attitude.

The rest of setting up for Owens SEVENTEEN YEAR BIRTHDAY BASH Basically went on like that. him talking in a posh voice and lots and lots of laughing.

XXXXX about three hours later

The party started about half and hour ago, and almost everyone Owen and I knew were here! There was the small band from our high school, they were pretty good, if I do say so myself. They didn't have any of their own songs all they did were covers. right now they were playing 18 by Five Seconds Of Summer.

About two hours later there were about twelve completely drunk people at the party and I don't remember Owen putting out Alcoholic drinks, so somebody must of brought it even though most of us are still under-age.

After every one left we cleaned up his backyard and i left to go home.

Roughly ten minutes later i was home and getting ready to go to bed when Alex came running into my room.

Alex's p.o.v. (taylors sister)

I walked up to the night stand to see who was calling my phone. i looked at the screen to see an unknown number, so i decided to answer it.

"hello?" i asked into the pink iphone.

" Hello is this miss Alex Dawson?" the unknown person asked.

"yes, this is alex. may i ask who is calling?'

'yes, i am...

____________________________________________________________-

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!! DO YA LIKE MY LITTLE CLIFF HANGER? WHO DO YOU THINK IT IS? HINT HINT: KEEP IN MIND SHE SINGS!!!!!!

Vote, comment, go crazy I dunno

Xx

Love ya

- STAY AWESOME