Chapter 38

HEY SORRY I LEFT OUT THE DETAIL THAT TAYLOR WAS DRAGGED OUT INTO AN ALLEY

JUST SAYING
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

chapter 38

Niall's pov

After I got my hair gel I went back to where I thought Taylor would be. She wasn't there

"Niall! Somebody! Help!" A girl screamed

I followed the noise of the screams into an alley between Walmart and some other store.

There were about three men, all crowded around Taylor.

I ran over to them, punched the first guy in the jaw, the next in the ribs, and then the last guy, I kicked so hard he collapsed. thank god Paul made us take self defense.

The second the guy fell, Taylor collapsed. I ran over to her, "Niall! HELP!" She screamed, and then closed her eyes.

"Taylor!" I yelled. No response. "Taylor wake up, come on." again no response.

She was out.

I pulled out my phone and called the guards.

"999 what's your emergency?" The lady asked.

"I found my girlfriend being assaulted in an alley, she hit her head and is now unresponsive" I panicked.

"Where are you?"

"Walmart."

"What is your name?"

"Niall"

"Her name?"

"Taylor Dawson."

"Okay the ambulance and guards will be there shortly, and if you can, tell me where these men went."

"They are currently writhing in pain on the concrete."

"Okay they will be there as fast as possible." she said and hung up.

I carefully picked Taylor up, put her on my lap, and held her close to me.

Before I knew it, there were ambulances and police cars coming towards us.

Police jumped out of their cars and arrested the three men.

A few EMTs came and carried Taylor away to the ambulance. I followed them into the ambulance.

About five minutes later, we arrived at a hospital. The paramedics carried her out and into the emergency area.

I tried to follow, but a nurse stopped me. "I'm sorry sir l, you can't go any future. I need you to answer a few questions for me." She said, and i just nodded my head in response.

Around ten minutes later I finished all the questions and they put me in one of the conference rooms.

About an hour later, a nurse came into the room and said they needed to talk to me.

"When Taylor fell, she fell really hard and caused brain damage, completely shattered her right hand, and her left foot was fractured from, I'm guessing being kicked very hard. They are currently prepping her for surgery."

"For what?"

"The fall caused bleeding in her head, I advise you to call friends and family. And even if she does make it out, she'll be in extremely critical condition."

"Thanks" I said

Xx

THIS IS MIKY SIGNING OFF UNTIL...LATER?