Chapter 13

Hello! So I gots no school today because it's too cold and too much snow.
--------------
Chapter 13

Taylor's pov

" Wanna watch a film?" Harry asked everybody after we cleaned up the makeup and put it "away". Everybody answered yes and ran into the lounge jumping into a position on the couch.

I just walked in tiredly and looked for a place to sit. Beckah, zayn, and Harry were on one couch together. Liam and Louis were in recliners. and the only seat left was next to Niall on the love seat. I sat down next to him and he grabbed my hips, lifted me up, and put me on his lap.

" What's up?" He asked whispering to me while hugging my waist.

" Oh nothing... just sitting on top of you" I whispered back to him. he nodded laughing quietly to himself.

" What movie is this?" I asked Niall.

" TOY STORY... THREE!" Screamed Liam getting a round of sarcastic yays in response.

Niall's pov

Around the middle of the movie Taylor fell asleep. I was getting pretty tired myself so I picked Taylor up and carried her to my room. I moved the duvet and put her on the bed. after I covered her up I walked to the door, I was about to open it, but she said something I could hear.

"What?" I asked her.

"Please stay with me." she said looking me in the eye smiling slightly.

I nodded at her and walked to the other side of the bed, and crawled in beside her. i pulled her closer to me and put my arms around her waist. i kissed her on the cheek before falling asleep.

X in the morningX

"Should we wake them? They look so cute together though." Someone said.

" Yeah I think we should. Louis find a way to wake them" Harry, I think said.

About ten minutes later I'm awoken by a blood curdling scream.

I jump up to see Taylor chasing after Louis who had a bucket in his hand. I looked down to see my whole body and bed drenched in water.

" Louis!" I screamed and ran out of the room in search for that idiot.

I ran into the lounge to see that Taylor already had him cornered and her the back of her arm blocking him from escaping. Louis was looking at her with a terrified face, I just stood in the doorway watching how this would play out.

X TAYLOR'S POV X

I had Louis cornered in the lounge and he looked terrified I found this absolutely hilarious, even though I was completely pi**ed.

" Please don't kill me" Louis whispered., I just stared at him with extremely angry eyes. "oh god she gunna kill me!" Louis screamed and all they other boys and Beckah stood in the doorway watching and laughing hysterically.

" Dear God, forgive me for everything I've done, for this is the end" Louis mumbled.

" Louis, I'm not gunna kill ya. have you even seen my muscles. I'm five foot six and can barely open most doors. now how am I gunna kill someone who is taller than me and could probably kill someone with one punch?" I asked him laughing.

" Don't do it again or you will be dead next time. get it. Got it. good." I hissed in his ear.

I guess everybody heard what I said because Louis got a round of oooohhhhh's from everybody.

Louis leaned down and told me it was all Harry's idea. so as I was walking out go get out of these drenched clothes I stopped at Harry, and punched him in his space between his legs.

He fell over in pain while everybody laughed at him.

I walked up the stairs followed by a drenched Niall. I went into his room to get out of these clothes.

" Here you can borrow these he handed me a tee-shirt and a really nice Jack Wills hoodie." he said as he handed them to me.

I grabbed my leggings and said thank you to Niall before scampering into the bathroom I took off the wet onesie and put it on the heater to dry. after i got dressed in the clothes which by the way we're to big on me, I fixed my hair and walked back into Niall's bedroom to see him already dressed in some black, ripped, skinny jeans, and a Rolling Stones tee.

When he saw me walk out he, walked over to me smiled at me for a second before laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked putting my hand on my hip and swiveling my head. he just kept laughing until he calmed down a bit.

"N-nothing... you...j-just...l-look... so funny... in.. those... clothes" he said I between laughs.

After he calmed down he stared into my eyes and said, " would you like to-

----------------------------------

Hi what's up. tell me if you liked it. And sorry I haven't updated I had school Monday, tuesday, then snow day yesterday so we went to the mall, today is a snow day so I'm home and writing!