Chapter 21

"Oh my god our little nialler is all grown up" Harry said fake crying.

"I ship Nilor!" Liam squealed smiling.

We all turned around and headed towards the boys house.

After we got the party all set up, about ten minutes later the whole house was packed with people.

The party went on for about three hours, and Niall, Liam, and I were the only ones that didn't have a single drink, everybody else was completely smashed. Basically Niall and I sat on the couch talking and cuddling the whole time.

After everybody left I saw Harry walk into the kitchen and then heard him scream.

"Who touched my f***ing vodka? Whoever did I WILL KILL! That stuff was handmade from France! and it cost me about £150!" Harry yelled then stormed up the stairs to go to bed. It was about one in the morning so that's what I assumed.

"Wanna stay the night?" Niall whispered into my ear.

I nodded my head in response and he carried me up the stairs and into his room.

He went to his dresser and pulled something out for me but I declined it. I just striped down to my bra and underwear. I saw him staring at me smiling.

"Like what you see." I asked smirking remembering the day he did the same thing to me.

"Maybe" he replied smirking.

"Really?" I asked stepping closer to him , smirking even more. He just shrugged his shoulders in response, so I crashed my lips into his kissing him passionately. After I pulled away I smirked at him,"how about now?"

"Absolutely" Niall said smiling like an idiot.

I jumped onto his bed and waited for him to get in. He stripped to his boxers and I completely fell over laughing at him.

"What's so funny?" He asked.

"Your.(laugh) boxers.(laugh) have unicorns.(laugh) on them!" I said almost crying from laughing too hard.

"So, that's how real guys wear their boxers, with unicorns on them." He chuckled while climbing into bed beside me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, kissed my neck, and we both fell asleep.

----
SORRY THIS ONE IS SO SHORT BUT I PROMISE I WILL UPDATE TOMORROW BECAUSE WE HAVE NO SCHOOL! TOMORROW IS MY SCHOOLS SKI/SNOWBOARDING TRIP WHICH MEANS NO SCHOOL! BUT THE TEACHERS STILL HAVE TO WORK BECAUSE THRY HAVE MEETINGS. BUT THE SAD THING IS IM NOT ALLOWED TO GO! I HAVE AN ICE SKATING COMPETITION ON SUNDAY THAT I HAVE TO WAKE UP AT 5AM FOR AND I CANT GET HURT. OH AND ALSO THREE DAYS BEFORE THE COMPETITION MY COACH DECIDES TO CHANGE THE WHOLE LAST 30 SECONDS OF MY RUTINE AND IM LIKE OH HECK NO IVE BEEN CONSECUTIVELY WINNING FIRST WITH WHAT I HAVE NOW AND IM NOT CHANGING IT! SO ANYWAYS BYE

XX LOVE YA

-STAY AWESOME💛💛