Back To You

Male Reader has relations to Cybertronians in this one shot.

It was said and witnessed by many others that you were killed, fighting off the servants of the Chaos Bringer Unicron. One of those servants is the Anti-Monitor.

The Anti Matter wave, destroyed many Earth's... Including Earth 38.

Your death was witnessed by Kara Danvers and the others... Angered by your death, Kara held nothing back since she loved you.

You and her were so perfect together. Her world revolved around you.

You were her world... But with your death... Her world was torn apart by the Anti-Monitor and the servants of Unicron.

In the final battle... The heroes were struggling to fight the Anti-Monitor who is now powered by Dark Energon, the very blood of Unicron.

As the Anti-Monitor was about to finish off Kara... Something hit him... Everyone looked over... A man in shining Cybertronian armor, the armor looked very much like yours...

In fact... That is you... You saved Kara who was stunned and flabbergasted seeing you're face.

In the end though... After blow for blow, much trash talk coming from you and the Anti-Monitor, brutally beating him up as the blood of Unicron spilled out his mouth.

You had blood on your fists, wiping it off of his armour, you brought out a sword, slashing him violently.

You: Give me your face!

You ripped off his face, now showing his real face, spun him round and ripped out his heart as he slowly fell to the ground, his body, disappeared slowly.

You: I rise... You fall.

After the entire fight... You looked back, shedding the armour you had off of you, until you're skin was showing, blue eyes slowly changed to you're original eye colour, you fist bumped, bro hugged and hand shaked everyone... Until you saw Kara.

She was smiling, her eyes started to fill up with happy tears, her world was back

She was smiling, her eyes started to fill up with happy tears, her world was back... And now you were back with a few added features.

You picked up the paste and ran up to her, as she sped into you're arms, happily crying like a long lost puppy that missed their owner.

Kara oh Y/N. I missed you so so much... Please don't leave me *happy noises* I love you so much!

You: *laugh* I love you too Kara Zor-El. Which is why I have a question...

You reached into you're pocket, pulling out a small little black box. It wasn't just any type of box... It was a special box.

Kara put her hands to her face, crying even more harder and happily than she was a few seconds ago.

The others all around you, including J'onn and her sister Alex were completely baffled.

You: Kara Zor-El of Krypton, Kara Danvers of Earth, Supergirl, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I want to always wake up beside you because you are the most beautiful girl I have ever met in my years of living... We've known each other since High School and now here we are.

You held her hand, while she cried happily, some others started to tear up, Alex was the first to cry happily that her adopted sister is getting asked a very special question.

You: which is why I have this one very special question for you... My Hero... My Starlight.

You opened the box, revealing the ring.

You: will you marry me?

Kara nodded her head many times.

Kara: yes! I will!!

The reached down to you and then kissed you, clapping and cheering was heard.

As soon as you both stopped kissing, you slid the ring on her finger, it fit perfectly, making Kara very happy and going back to the kissing again.

Once you both pulled back, seemed everyone had one question for you... How are you alive?

You chuckled and said.

You: there are calms between storms, and between those storms, was a man... As we all as Oliver Queen... He resurrected me along with joining all our Earth's together... Joined together we are strong, forever we fight as one... And how did I get the ring? Well... I already planned about it... I got the ring as a request before Oliver died... He helped me find the perfect one. He wanted me and Kara to be happy in the end of this Crisis. He wanted all of you to be together and protect Earth.

Kara hugged you and kissed you on the cheek.

Sara: and now he's gone...

You: he did what he did best... Being a Hero... And Heroes are remembered and so does their memories. For in those memories... We live on.

You all group hugged.

Alex shouted Kara's name, running towards her, the both Danvers sisters hugged, Alex had tears of joy streaming down her face, Alex pulled back, wiping her tears away then hugged you while J'onn walked up.

Alex pulled back, J'onn gave you and Kara a smile as you smiled back.

You turned to Kara and wrapped you're arms around her waist.

You: let's fly.

Kara smiled and flew up into the sky, while you both were kissing, when the both of you were now up in the clouds, you both pulled away, smiling like dorks.

You: you happy?

Kara: I'm more than happy... I'm super happy! I love the ring so much as I love you.

You: aww, you're too cute for this world.

Kissing as the sun shined on both of you, Kara then carried you bridal style.

You: well... This makes sense but... Aren't you supposed to be the bride?

Kara: maybe. Cmon, I'll take you back to finish what we started.

You: oh... I know what you mean *smirks seductively*

End...