Texting

(texting)

(texting)

(light smut at the end)

For the last few months... You've been over the other side of the world, doing your job while on the other hand, your Superheroic girlfriend; Kara Danvers, was protecting National City from crime and huge threats.

Your job however is also Hero work... You come from a futuristic timeline, an alternative timeline where things were flipped (Shattered Glass to be exact)

Why were you on the other side of the world? Well... Recently, you've been doing a job for the Government, a spying job.

Some old terrorists were planning something big and intel led to Siberia, where it is always cold with the ice and snow and winds, definitely not the vacation you dreamed of.

She really misses you... And you miss her too.

But thanks to technology... You both keep in touch... A lot to be exact.

Kara worries about you and it makes her wanna fly on over to Siberia to help you but you reassure her that everything is fine and that you can take care of yourself... Like c'mon, you fought a war for christ sake, she should know by now that you're a battle scarred veteran. She's so protective, you find it adorable everytime.

She exchanges texts with you and sends pictures either in her work clothes or in her super suit, ready to save the day.

There's texts where she gets a little... 'saucy' and by that... She sends some teasing photos and stuff like...

"I can't wait to feel you in bed again" she texts and sends a picture only in her cleavage.

Or...

"when you're back... Wanna 'catch up' on some things?" she texts and sends a photo, hiding her breasts with her hand and arm while smirking.

You never thought Kara was the type of person to do any of that stuff but you were very much into it, also flirting back with texts that occasionally made her blush uncontrollably or sometimes... Made her horny.

In all seriousness, you and Kara mostly exchanged texts where you two would talk about work and issues, such as the Luthor issue, Lex was back at it again and you had wished you were back from Siberia... You weren't thrilled to see an evil Lex... Not like yours... Your Lex is the kindest person you've ever known since you first met him.

Kara wished she could meet your Lex, but maybe one day... Maybe.

Texts mostly ended with either "love you, love you too 😘" or "I miss you and miss you too ♥️"

-> -> ->

"Hey babe" you texted Kara.

There wasn't a response for at least 20 minutes and it had you worried.

Before you could phone Alex, Kara texted back.

"hi honeybee, sorry I texted late, busy dealing with the issue and that"

"How's the mission going on?" Kara texted back immediately.

"it's done... I was about to tell you, I'll be back in a few days, I'll be grabbing a plane in a few minutes and I just notified the President my mission was completed"

"great! And you know I can just fly over to Siberia and bring you back with me to National City right?" Kara texted back afterwards.

"I know... But I gotta go to the White House and speak with the President, I've got a scheduled meeting with him" you texted back to reassure Kara.

"yeah but I miss you, I wanna wake up beside you though 🥺" she really wanted to fly you back to National City.

You thought about it for a moment... And smiled, you really missed waking up beside Kara, getting kisses from her and her snuggling into you.

The most powerful being on Earth, being a cutey pie to you, it melted your heart, you couldn't lie about it.

"fine, I guess you can pick me up, I miss you too babe 😘"

"where are you in Siberia? I'll be there in a flash" Kara immediately texted back, saying the corny line Kara's Super-Friend Barry Allen, The Flash says sometimes.

"that was corny 😂, but I'm just outside Novosibirsk Tolmachevo Airport, already had to deal with the police wondering why I'm carrying all this gear with me" it was rather an awkward situation.

"I'll be there soon, hang tight honeybee" Kara texted back, changing into her super suit again before flying out her apartment.

You sat on a bench and waited, as people walked past and walked into the entrance of the airport.

Within a few minutes, you started to hear some people pay attention to someone, as you stood up to investigate, that someone was Kara as Supergirl, your girlfriend.

She immediately recognised you and smiled brightly as you walked up and smiled back, extending your arms out to embrace her with a loving hug as she crashed into your arms, wrapping her arms around you tightly.

A few seconds go by and you both pull back slightly.

"ready?" she asked.

"yeah" you immediately replied, smiling like a fool.

She smiles back and swoops you off your feet, carrying you bridal style before taking off into the air, flying straight above the clouds.

You both look at each other before closing the gap slowly, kissing softly.

Her lips were tender, a soft feeling that you missed dearly, tasting the vanilla chapstick flavor on her lips.

You both pull back and smile at each other, as Kara leant forward to start flying back to National City while carrying you bridal style as you two looked at each other.

She was definitely giving you bedroom eyes.

"I know you're craving for something... I can see it in your eyes" you teased, Kara's cheeks blushed slightly before smirking.

"have I?" she teased back, biting her bottom lip.

At least 2 minutes later, you were now in Kara's apartment and had your gear removed and placed on the Kitchen table.

Kara, still in her super suit, was pinned to the wall by you, kissing her on her neck as she moaned softly into your ear.

It had been months since you both haven't seen each other and finally, you both were now back together again.

"I missed this" you whispered into her neck, as her hands drove up your back as a few moans left her mouth into your ear.

"bedroom" she moaned into your ear softly as you then picked her up with ease surprisingly and brought her to the bedroom where you both would continue love making after months of not seeing each other...