Conflict

(Contains: Angst and Fluff)

Your girlfriend has gone off the rails, she's hurt everyone she knows emotionally, saying hurtful things to them

You were hurt emotionally and physically, she thought you were cheating on her with another girl, a Co-Worker at best.

She went on to how pathetic and weak you were, nothing but just a pet she could play with.

This hurt coming from her in fact, you never knew she even was Supergirl, until red Kryptonite affected her, causing her to act horribly.

At the moment, she was causing a ruckus, attacking police officers, and destroying vehicles, DEO Agents went to the scene with Agent Alex Danvers and tried to contain her.

"and here I thought you loved me?" she said towards Alex.

"I do love my sister!" Alex shouts out, coming to the aid of an injured Agent.

The Agents kept on firing at her, she laughed as the bullets bounced off her, doing no damage whatsoever.

"Nothing on Earth can stop me" her eyes light up with heat vision, until something hits her, sending her flying back into a vehicle.

"I shall" a cold voice speaks out.

Eyes glowing blue, battlemask slides over his mouth, ready for battle.

"Y/N?" Alex asks in disbelief, you came to the aid of the injured Agent she was helping up

"get everyone to fall back immediately".

Kara gets back up, she gets angry at your appearance.

Alex helps the Agent get out of harms way and orders everyone to fall back and let you deal with the situation personally.

"if it isn't my ex boyfriend... Weakling Y/N? What are you doing here?" she snarled.

"call me that all you want, I know deep down you would never hurt any of us the way you did".