Deal

Sitting in a cell was pretty much boring, you were a vigalante, who killed scumbags like, rapists, kidnappers, killers ect

You were captured by the DEO, Supergirl was the one responsible for your capture, after all, you were after the people responsible for the death of your parents, which you also blame yourself for their deaths.

Footsteps are then heard as you were resting on the bed, thinking of ways to keep you company.

"hey" you look to the female voice and see Supergirl who entered the room.

"hello" you say back, looking away from her.

She was carrying what seemed to be a board game.

"let's talk, I know how bored you are right now" she says softly.

"oh yeah, it's not like it's been over 5 days, rotting in this cell!" you were frustrated, sick and tired of doing nothing for the past 5 days.

Supergirl sighs, she knows how frustrated you are.

"wanna play snakes and ladders? I brought it here so I can talk with you?" she asked very kindly, you looked at her and weakly smiled.

"sorry, I... I'm just frustrated, it's only been 5 days of doing nothing in this cell".

"that's why I came by, with a board game and to talk to you, thought you needed some company so... Yeah".

You get off the bed and sigh, walking over to the cell door and sitting down on the floor, legs crossed as she does the same and sets up the board game.

"so um, I never got your real name?" the game board was set up, she chose blue since her suit's primary colour is blue.

"I'll go red, and it's... Y/N L/N".

"nice to meet you Y/N" she rolls the dice and gets a 3.

Blue statue: 0-3

"so... What were you wanting to talk about?" you asked as she rolls the dice again for you, which was a lucky 6.

Red statue: 0-6

"you seemed bored and all, thought it would be nice to give you some company" she smiled.

Blue statue: 3-5

"hmm, it makes me think, do you? Have any other job other than being a Hero?"

"why yes I do".

Red statue: 6-7

"although, I can't say where I work".

"yeah, that makes sense, don't want your identity from being revealed, otherwise, criminals will go for your friends and family" you say with a low voice, with a hint of regret and sadness in it.

Blue statue: 5-10

"yeah, don't want that happening, oh look, you got another 6".

Red statue: 7-13

"hmm, lucky me" you smile a little.

"do you ever think of family?" you continue.

Blue statue: 13-15 *moves up ladder* 15-24

"yeah, I think of my Earth family and my biological family".

"your home? Krypton right?"

"yeah, it was a beautiful planet, if it was still around, maybe Humans would've discovered it, even though it's so far away from Earth" she smiles thinking about home.

"you think of fam..." she stops speaking and realises what she was about to say, she knows you lost your family, and feels so horrible to even mention it.

"I... I'm sorry".

"no no, its ok... It was my fault for getting them killed".

She was about to roll the dice but stops what she's doing and looks at you, noticing you were looking down to the ground, saddened.

"it wasn't your fault, you can't blame yourself for the death of your parents" she tries to convince you.

"Supergirl, I got them killed, if it wasn't for me wanting to go to the attraction, they would still be here, and I wouldn't be in this cell for my foolish actions, because of my anger, I've made things worse for me, and it's my fault" you sigh, you close your eyes, then you hear your cell door opening and feeling a pair of arms wrap around you.

"it's not your fault, don't blame yourself for these things, it's what keeps you in the dark, preventing anyone from helping you be happy again" Supergirl was down to your level and was hugging you, she knows you needed a hug and someone to keep you company, to be comfortable with expressing your emotions.

"I've been there, it's not a nice place, and I'm here to help you, to help you feel better about yourself, which was why I'm here with you on the first place, I actually wanted to make a deal with you" she pulls back and looks in your eyes.

Your eyes shift to her eyes, making eye contact.

"what do you propose?" you ask in a low and soft tone.

"Well, since we imprisoned you, crime has skyrocketed since then, its been hard to keep up with all these criminals, and the people you were hunting down have made a deal with Lillian, the owner of Cadmus, they're making weapons of mass destruction, and robots, which was why I originally wanted to speak to you, I wanted you to open up about yourself first, but... From now on, you'll be working for the DEO closely, and I have to keep an eye on you, which means, NO killing" she sets things straight, getting through to you.

"will it get me out of this cell?" you ask.

"yes, and you'll be able to live in your apartment again, no more sitting in this cell from now on".

You smiled at the offer which made you feel better, you didn't know how to thank her so you hug her.

"thank you so much Supergirl, none of you will regret this, from now on, I won't kill, I'll work with you all closely, and I know my methods were bad".

She smiles brightly, accepting the hug by wrapping her arms around you again.

"so, let's introduce you to everyone"...