NSFW Alphabet

A=After Care

He will cuddle you to death for a few minutes, before insisting that he can clean up. Afterwards, you two either share a hot bath or fall asleep in each other's arms.

B=Body Part

Honestly, he loves your hips. It's odd how you have curves at such a young age, but he's not complaining. He loves everything about them from the way you walk from the way you grind on him.

C=Cum

Outside or in a condom. He doesn't wanna imagine how painful it would be if you became pregnant with your body being so young. He chooses your comfort over his pleasure.

D=Dirty Little Secret

He sometimes wonders if you both could ever use your special abilities in sex. But he dismisses it before you can ask him "want to try anything new?"

E=Experience

Very little. Banging a manikin doesn't provide much.

F=Favorite Position

He likes it when you lay on the bed and wrap your arms around his neck. For whatever reason, he finds it kinky

G=Goofy

Honey, don't be surprised if he makes a joke. He finds it absolutely hilarious if you two get into the heat of the moment and you crack a joke.

H=Hair

Seeing as though his body hasn't finished going through puberty, he doesn't have any "carpet." As for hair pulling, he only likes it if you guys are getting rough. He doesn't pull your hair unless you ask him too. If it hurts, he'll stop.

I=Intimacy

Girl, you know that this boy is a hard dom. But then again, he's really a huge switch.

J=Jack Off

His body is permanently stuck in puberty, so he's always horny. You, seeing as girls mature faster then boys, are kind of past that stage, so you can't always relive him of his desires. So, he'll jack off, but only to the thought of you. So I guess romance isn't dead?...

K=Kink

DDLG, body praising, names, degradation, BDSM, etc...

L=Location

He prefers your shared bedroom. Since the door has a lock, he feels much more comfortable. For a quick relief, he honestly will do it anywhere as long as you're comfortable.

M=Motivation

You, weather it's the clothes you wear or the way you look at him. Though you rarely wear skirts, they turn him on BIG TIME. He dies for you in fishnets and nylons.

N=No

Hurting you. Nothing makes him feel good if you don't want him.

O=Oral

He likes to be given it. But, he honestly doesn't mind giving it either. Whatever makes you happy.

P=Pace

Medium. Not to fast, not to slow.

Q=Quickie

Uh, YES.

R=Risk

He's open to them. Finds it more attractive.

S=Stamina

He could go for days. There is no end to his hornyness.

T=Toys

Meh. He could take em or leave em. He prefers to please you with his own hands.

U=Unfair

He's a huge tease. He always says you're "so cute when you beg." If you tease him, he'll start whining like a brat.

V=Volume

He's loud. That's all.

W=Wild Card

He can switch it up faster the you can say, "fuck you."

X=X-Ray

He has an astonishing 6 inches. 6.5 when he's hard. You asked him about it once, and he said he never really grew after he hit that length. Guess you got lucky, huh?

Y=Yearning

As previously mentioned, his body is in the middle of puberty, so he wants sex 24/7. Doesn't mean he'll get it though.

Z= Zzzz... or *snore*

Sleepy time is every time.