(THE VERY LATE) Birthday (🍋🍋🍋)

So, um, I kinda suck at writing sub readers, but I would let Five top me any day. Big Daddy Swedish Five in this one. I think Five is Swedish... isn't he? Anyways, you're French, if you didn't already know. THAT ACCENT THOUGH. ENJOY YOUR SIN, LADIES.

Everyone else had gone on a family vacation. You and Five hand volunteered to stay back and look after the house.

Five simply had no clue what to get you. Perhaps a simple rose? Or a new book? Dammit, he had always just gotten Delores a bottle of wine and a kiss on the cheek.

That's it!

He quickly kicked off the sheets, the bed creaking underneath him. It wasn't the best idea, but it was the only idea he had left. He quickly walked to your shared dresser, the sun beginning to peak through your heavy velvet curtains. Before he knew it, he threw on his coat and sprinted out the front door, slamming it behind him.

The sound echoed through the house, waking you from your slumber. You let out a small whine, practically writhing under the sheets. It was too early. You turned, intentions of grabbing your partner's body in your mind, only to find him gone, his side of the bed still warm. You whined again, before pushing yourself out of bed, over sized night shirt falling at your knees. It's not like you didn't know it was your birthday. You just didn't care. Besides, there's not much worth celebrating without Five.

Speaking of Five, where was he?

He had been acting strange lately, and by strange, you mean he hadn't fucked you in days. You wondered if perhaps he was panicking over your birthday. You hadn't really cared about getting Five a gift. Your original plan was just to make him breakfast. But, he was now nowhere in sight, so you just had to add that one to the scrap pile. Yes, you called Diego and Ben and Klaus specifically and told them happy birthday, and they said the same to you. Why would Five take such a dramatic break from your sex life? The house was clean, seeing as through you were just on your hands and knees scrubbing it's floors not 24 hours ago. On your hands and knees, for crying out loud! And he did nothing!

And then it hit you. For the first time in this relationship ever, you were the horny one. Every single time you and Five had ever had intercourse, he had been the one to initiate it.

You chuckled light heartedly at the thought, and then let out a scream.

"FIVE!"

The man would be in a world of pain when he came back, which was the exact opposite of what Five was thinking. In fact, he was wondering just how much you would thank him.

When he did return home, it was well past 7:00, and he was starving, but he had done it! He had bought, in fact, fought a few other people for a 30 year old bottle of red wine.

You lay on your shared bed, your night shirt long discarded, and your underwear beginning to grow uncomfortable. You rolled around, letting out a half hearted noise that sounded like a dolphin, before burrowing under the sheets like a gopher.

"Excuse me, but I just went on a 13 hour shopping spree."

His voice made you sit up underneath the sheets, and you could hear him laughing. You threw the covers off your head, and gave him a heated glare. In return, he quirked and eyebrow.

"New set?" He asked, unbuttoning his coat with a slight smirk on his face.

"Maybe." You replied, falling back onto the pillows.

He let out a shaky exhale, a sign that let you know you're in trouble.

"Oh, honung [honey], if you had just asked, I would had never left." He smirks, his accent shocking you.