5

By the time the two finished, it was already very late. Wonwoo decided to take a shower since the soap made his hair fuzz, and Mingyu went to his room to play some games.

Twenty minutes later, Wonwoo was now on his bed with the lights off ready to drift to sleep when a sudden knock woke him up.

"Come in," he said. The door slowly opened revealing a red faced Mingyu.

"Did you need something?" Wonwoo asked softly, noticing that the younger was feeling slightly...embarrassed? "I can't sleep.." Mingyu answered his face flushing into a deeper red.

Wonwoo remembered Mrs.Kim's words to her son that morning

"if you feel like you're not able to sleep call me, hm?"
"Mom, I'm not a baby anymore~ I'm eighteen!"
"I know~ but you'll always be a baby~"

Wonwoo silently chuckled and got up from his bed "Warm milk usually helps me sleep. Want me to make you some?" Mingyu furiously nodded his head as his eyes sparkled at thought of some warm milk before bed.

Wonwoo found himself taking care of Mingyu for the second time that day. He wasn't going to complain because the younger's cute reactions always made him feel different. In a good way. He didn't know what it was, but he didn't want to jump to conclusions just yet.

He watched as Mingyu drank his milk with droopy eyes. "Feeling sleepy?" Wonwoo asked as he fought the urge to ruffle the younger's hair, Mingyu nodded his head and Wonwoo got up from his place. "Let's get you to bed before you sleep here" the older took the glass from Mingyu went to the younger's room with him following behind sleepily. Wonwoo tucked Mingyu to bed with a smile on his face "Good night" he whispered before going back to his room.

As Wonwoo covered himself with the covers he found himself getting lost in thought. Something that happened pretty often nowadays. "Maybe the idea of getting married to Mingyu isn't as bad as I thought" he then gasped and shot up from bed "I forgot to tell Jun about the wedding..should I tell him now?" the bespectacled man turned on his phone and decided to just give his best friend's a ring. Just as he expected, Junhui answered almost immediately.

"Hey hoe"

"Hey.."

"What are you doing up?"

"I want to tell you something, but you better not freak out"

"Okay? Go ahead"

"I'm getting married tomorrow"

"WHAT?! Who's the dude?!"

"My parents forced me to marry an eighteen year old! He was flirty at first but he isn't as bad as I thought. We moved together today, he acted so differently. It was like he turned to a baby" Wonwoo said with a chuckle

"Wow...Why didn't you tell me earlier boy? I would've thrown a party or something because you're getting married"

Wonwoo could hear Junhui's annoying laughs from the other side of the all, and all he wanted to do was slap him but he contained himself and decided to ask the question now.

"Hey Jun..would you be my best man?"

"YES! Is that even a question?! But I don't think Hao and Huiyoung will come"

"Anyways, you should go to bed. Tomorrow is the long awaited day hehe"

"You're right. Night"

"Good night!"

Wonwoo felt like a whole rock of burden left his shoulders after telling his best friend. He felt relaxed despite still being scared of said day. Just the thought of having attention on him all day felt like a nightmare so he was glad his best friend would be able to be next to him on the big day. Junhui had already gotten married two years ago because he got his boyfriend pregnant the year they graduated. Now their daughter, Moon Huiyoung, was two and the couple was happily married.

After minutes of thinking, Wonwoo found himself drifting to slumber.

The Next Day

"Mingyu fix your tie, son" Mr.Kim said as he tried to fix the tie around Mingyu's neck. Mingyu and Wonwoo were currently getting ready for the wedding. Their parents suggested for them to be in different rooms before meeting each other, and of course, Wonwoo thought it was unnecessary and didn't even do it, while Mingyu was easygoing and did as he was told.

"Wonton, are you ready?" Wonwoo rolled his eyes at the nickname but nodded his head. Junhui noticed the nervous look on Wonwoo's face and put a hand on his shoulder "Hey, you don't have to be nervous. I know you don't like attention, but you have to do this. Just this once, and never again" he pulled him for a hug and the younger was quick to hug back and nuzzle his face in the older's neck making him chuckle "What would your husband think if he saw us that way, hm~?" the Chinese man teased making Wonwoo's cheeks unconsciously flush in red and pull away from the hug to hit him.

A couple of minutes passed and now it was finally time for Wonwoo to walk down the aisle.

A slow song played to fit the mood as everyone's attention turned to the opening doors that revealed Wonwoo in his white and gold suit. His hair parted to the side as he had a bit of eye makeup.

To say Mingyu's breath was taken away would be an understatement. If it wasn't for the whole crowd ahead of him, he would've fallen right then and there on his knees because of the older's beauty.

"Wow.." he whispered as Wonwoo now stood in front of him in all his glory. "You look beautiful.." He complimented still lost in thought as he stared at the man in front of him. Wonwoo blushed and was about to respond when the priest started talking.

Since the two requested to skip the vows part, the priest jumped to the "I do" part.

"Do you, Kim Mingyu, take, Jeon Wonwoo, as your beloved husband that you'll protect and love all your life, through thick and thin?" he said as he looked at Mingyu that was still staring ever so lovingly at Wonwoo.

"I do" the boy answered.

The priest then turned to the sweating Wonwoo, that was trying to avoid eye contact with everyone.

"Do you, Jeon Wonwoo, take, Kim Mingyu, as your beloved husband that you'll protect and love all your life, through thick and thin?"

"I..."

What will be Wonwoo's answer?
Will he reject the marriage?
Bye!