14

The bell rang and Wonwoo let out a sigh of relief as he watched the students make their way out of the classroom because, with the way Mingyu was staring at him, he wasn't able to focus on anything but his husband's eyes on him.

It was finally the last day of the first week of school and he's been dealing with this every day, but he'll never get used to it.

Wonwoo closed the books and looked up only to be face to face with the one and only, Kim Mingyu. "I wasn't able to focus because of you. Stop staring" Mingyu smirked and came closer to Wonwoo's face "Not until you stop looking like a snack all the time" Wonwoo didn't pull back with blush on his face like he usually would, instead he came closer so that their noses were touching and smirked too "never" he whispered causing Mingyu to feel his breath on his face.

Just as their lips were about to touch, the door swung open and the two jumped apart, Wonwoo opening his book and pretending to look for something as Mingyu stood awkwardly scratching the back of his neck. "Mingyu! Oh—I thought you were sleeping" Soonyoung said with an obnoxious laugh causing Wonwoo to unconsciously roll his eyes at the annoying sound. "Anyways, c'mon, everyone is waiting for you!" Mingyu laughed back awkwardly and said, "You go ahead, bye!" Soonyoung nodded giving Mingyu a tight hug before leaving and closing the door behind him.

Mingyu let out a breath he didn't know he was holding and turned to his husband "Woah, what's with that face?" he said with a chuckle as he stared at Wonwoo's annoyed face. The older slammed the book close and rolled his eyes again "Did he have to hug you like that? I mean c'mon, he's always all over you and touching you—" Wonwoo cut himself off and blushed as he realized what he was saying and Mingyu watched in amusement. "f-forget I said that..."

"You're so cute when you're jealous, Wonnie" he pinched his husband's cheeks and placed a kiss on his lips, but quickly pulled away revealing to himself the blushing Wonwoo. A sight that Mingyu just adores. The older didn't know what to do, so he just muttered a small "whatever" before walking out of the classroom, forgetting his stuff back on the desk. The younger shook his head with a smile and picked up his husband's stuff.

"You're just giving me more excuses to see you, Won" he thought as he made his way to the teacher's lounge.

Wonwoo burst into the lounge and sat on his desk, slamming his head on the table as the other teachers stared at him in confusion. "Are—" Chan was cut off by the door knocking "Come in!" the door then opened revealing Mingyu standing with Wonwoo's stuff in his hands. "Oh Mingyu, do you need anything?" "Mr.Kim forgot his stuff in our class" The eighteen year old said with a soft chuckle causing Wonwoo to lift his head and reveal his still very red face as he took his stuff. "Thank you..now leave" he said in a small voice causing Mingyu to refrain himself from ruffling his hair and smile instead "No problem!" he waved and left.

The teachers looked at each other in suspicion and then back at Wonwoo who was still looking at the door with rosy cheeks. Seungkwan was about to say something when Jisoo interrupted "Wonwoo, we're going to have a few drinks in celebration of finishing the first week of school successfully. Wanna come?" the youngest snapped back to reality and turned to the oldest "Yeah sure. What time?" "8 or 9 pm. I'll text the location" Chan answered with a smile and Wonwoo nodded.

Meanwhile, Soonyoung sat next to Mingyu admiring his smiling face as he talked with Seungcheol. He had a crush on Mingyu. It wasn't a secret to anyone. Well anyone expect Mingyu. The taller boy thought that Soonyoung was someone that loves affection and skinship so he was oblivious of the shorter's feelings for him. But little did the squinty eyed know that there was a certain short boy that loved him more than he can imagine.

The short boy has always liked Soonyoung. Though he was shy, he tried showing it to the older by trying to talk to him, but he always got shut down and ignored. The short boy knew his crush had a thing for Mingyu and that he wouldn't possibly have a chance with someone that has such high standards. At some point, he wanted to remove his feelings for the boy because it only caused him harm, but he couldn't. It just wasn't possible. Because his day brightened just by looking at the squinty eyed boy.

Jeonghan sighed watching Jihoon stare at Soonyoung who completely ignored his existence and stared at Mingyu. He knew about his friends' feelings for each other, and he felt bad for them. He wanted to help them but he didn't know how to.

"Cheollie, stop talking about sports. It's boring" he pouted and held his boyfriend's hand causing him to look at him with a smile "okay fine" he gave him a peck. "Here, say ah~" Seungcheol said as he raised a piece of watermelon to the younger's mouth, who accepted with glee and smiled brightly at the fresh burst of flavor from the fruit. In return, the long haired boy fed his boyfriend from his homemade breakfast aka egg rolls that he made himself, which Seungcheol very much enjoyed. Jeonghan scrunched his nose cutely as he fed the older and giggled resulting in Seungcheol doing the same and leaning forward to rub their noses together.

Oh, how the boys sitting at the same table envied them. Soonyoung watched in envy because he wanted to do the same with Mingyu. While Jihoon watched in envy wanting to do the same with the squint eyed boy. Lastly, Mingyu watched in envy because the two were able to show off their beautiful love for each other and not hide it. He wanted to show off his handsome and smart husband, but both were scared of the consequences of people knowing that they are married inspite of Mingyu being still in school.

"Anyways, I'll go now. See you later" Wonwoo waved as he exited the teacher's lounge after a long day of classes and walked to the car which Mingyu was leaning on with his arms crossed as he waited for his husband. "Gyu!" the younger looked up and smiled with a wave. "Let's go" Wonwoo nodded and got in the driver's seat as Mingyu got in the passenger seat.

"The teachers want to go out for a drink tonight" Wonwoo said while looking at the road ahead as his husband stared intently at him. "Oh really? What time?" "Around 8 or 9" Mingyu nodded in acknowledgment "Hm, I wonder what you would be like when you're tipsy" Wonwoo chuckled nervously "I get really...weird" The taller tilted his head "How so?" the older just shivered at the thought of how he acts when he's drunk and ignored the younger's constant begging to know.

The two arrived home safely and ate dinner that was made by Mingyu before having a power nap as they cuddled on the couch.

When it was time for Wonwoo to get going, he put on an oversized light blue hoodie and a loose pair of jeans before slipping on white sneakers.

"You look cute" Mingyu said putting Wonwoo's hood on his head earning a sweet giggle from him. "Thank you. Want to give me a ride?" Mingyu shrugged and the two made their way out to the car.

Hm, what will happen now I wonder?
Bye!