17

"Can you at least tell me where we're going, Gyu?" Wonwoo asked for the millionth time as the other drove the car towards their unknown destination making the older feel frustrated over the fact he doesn't know where they're going. "No need. We're already here!" the spectacled man looked outside the car to see an arcade center. "Seriously? Are you a kid?" Mingyu chuckled and shrugged before going out of the car to open Wonwoo's door. "Maybe I am, but all I know is the loser gets to pay for dinner" the smaller smirked at the deal as he held Mingyu's hand and got out of the car "Get your wallet ready then~" he teased. "Oh, it's on!" The high schooler shouted as they ran inside the arcade like little kids.

"This is not fair!" Mingyu whined as Wonwoo won the game for the fourth time in a row. "Face it, Gyu. You're just bad" the older shrugged and smirked in victory as the younger continued pouting. Suddenly he gasped causing Wonwoo to flinch "Oh my God! Look at how cute those plushies are!" Mingyu cooed as he pointed at tangerine and peach plushies. "You have to knock off all the cans to get it. Think you can do it?" the younger quickly nodded his head, extremely confident in getting at least one of the two. "Cute" Wonwoo thought and grinned brightly. "Okay then, show me what you got"

"Can I play again?" the younger asked as he failed on his second try. Wonwoo sighed and took the ball from Mingyu "How about I try this time?" the taller slouched his shoulders slightly but then encouragingly raised his fists "Okay! Good luck, Wonnie! Fighting!" the older smiled and Mingyu continued cheering for him, almost tripping on his own foot. Wonwoo couldn't help but laugh at his clumsy husband and then threw the second ball.

"Look how cute" Mingyu cooed as he carried the plushies. "They're adorable. Also, look!" Wonwoo exclaimed and brought the two closer causing the magnets on the plushies' hands to get attached. "They're holding hands!" the two started laughing, realizing how childish they both looked for a married couple.

"Let's go eat. Also, you're going to pay loser" Wonwoo stuck his tongue out at Mingyu before running away with the peach plushie. "Hey! Come back! Peach should never be separated from tangerine!" Mingyu said as he ran after him with the tangerine plushie.

Wowoo entered the car with a huff, tired from all the running as his husband did the same. "How are you so fast?" the younger whined and Wonwoo only let out an airy chuckle, still trying to catch his breath. Mingyu turned his head to look at the older and smiled "That was fun though. We should do that again someday" the spectacled man looked at the younger and nodded his head, a soft smile grazing his lips.

"Where do you want to eat?" Mingyu shrugged, not knowing any special place for them to go to. "Is there any place you want to go to?" he asked noticing the hesitant look on his husband's face. Wonwoo slightly blushed and fiddled with his fingers as they sat on his lap. "Well, there's this really cute cat cafe that opened recently.." Mingyu's face lit up and his eyes sparkled at the thought of seeing Wonwoo playing with the tiny fluffy creatures. "Yes! We should go there! Can you send me the location?" the older smiled excitedly and sent the younger the location as he started driving them to their new destination.

A few minutes later of Mingyu and Wonwoo singing their new favorite song loudly in the car, they finally arrived at the cat cafe. The moment they entered, Wonwoo couldn't stop himself from cooing at the ginger kitten that made its way to him, and he immediately picked it up. He cradled it in his arm as he rubbed its belly earning content purrs from the kitten.

Mingyu smiled at the sight and took a couple of pictures of them. "I see you've met the new kitty!" A woman that looked around Wonwoo's age exclaimed as she made her way towards the couple. "I'm Amy Lee, I work here by the way" the two greeted her with a smile as she smiled back. "She's usually very shy with new people, I'm surprised that you managed to keep her calm and even carry her! Wow," Wonwoo chuckled and looked at the small ginger and white kitten in his arm looking up at him. "She came to me actually. What's her name?" Amy slightly frowned "We don't have a name for her because she's up for adoption. We can't name cats that don't have owners, unfortunately"

"I think Cheeto would be a great name for this one" Mingyu joked and Wonwoo laughed "You're right! It's cute" Amy laughed along and then an idea came to her. "Hey, you two should adopt her! She's only four weeks old and only drinks milk by the way" Wonwoo seemed to be considering the idea but the thoughts of Mingyu not wanting a cat stopped him from agreeing. Before he could reject the offer, Mingyu excitedly spoke "Really? We can adopt her? Oh my God, Won, can we please please please take her?" the younger pleaded with puppy eyes, surprising his husband. Wonwoo knew Mingyu can be childish but this was new.

Baffled, Wonwoo agreed and Mingyu was almost shaking in excitement. "Yay! Cheeto welcome to the family~" the younger cooed as Amy went to get the adoption papers ready along with the kitten's needs. Finally having processed what happened, Wonwoo signed the papers and so did Mingyu as the two paid for the kitten's needs—food, water bowls, toys, etc.

"Let's get the blue collar" the spectacled man said and Mingyu immediately agreed. "Should we get that? I heard kittens like to play a lot" Mingyu spoke as he pointed at the colorful cat tower. "Yeah, you'll definitely need that" Amy said with a chuckle and the two decided to get it. They picked the softest bed and prettiest food bowls for the ginger kitten—Cheeto.

After they were done with the adoption and Cheeto was finally their's, the couple ate happily, very content with the outcome of their date.

I got carried away and made them adopt a cat oops ≧☉_☉≦
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the fluff because they'll
have to confront some people soon (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ