chapter 11

with Carly Freddie and cat

to Carly ' what's wrong with tori' Freddie asked. -cat and Carly gave each a look and then said- 'she called us screaming for help but then she just hung up'. 'i think there is something really wrong' cat fulfilled Carly. Freddie started to freak out. 'WE NEED TO FIND HER !!!!!'. he screamed. cat replied also screaming 'BUT WHERE DO WE START ? ' i have no idea ............

with tori and jade 

tori woke up by the sun shining in her eyes. she groaned 'why is this happening to me !' -jade came upstairs with a plate full of food and a glass of juice-  'here you go hun' 

tori was really hungry but still she didn't trust her so she refused to eat.......

'WHAT YOU'RE NOT HUNGRY I MADE THIS MYSELF JUST FOR YOU AND NOW YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT YOU'RE NOT HUNGRY !!!!!' 'i'm sorry she replied' 'NO YOU'RE NOT'

jade threw the plate of food at tori's head and she was crying jade left the room angry

but after 50 minutes she came back with a scissor 

'ww-what are you gonna do' ' are you gonna eat ?' ' no' she replied' 'okay i'm sorry baby but then i have to do this'

-she took the scissors and starded to cut tori she was crying so hard she just wanted to die-

jade asked mad ' are you gonna eat now ?' 'yea' 'that's more how i like it'

tori started to eat and jade want away...........

tori was in allot of pain she just wanted to die not being a life not hearing jade her voice all the time not getting hurt just be in heaven far away from jade.......... but that would mean she could never see her friends again.....

with cat and Robbie

'hey Robbie' 'hi cat you look very beautiful today' -he studded- 'not that you didn't look pretty yesterday' .......' i mean you always look pretty' ..... -he said getting nervous- 'thank you i think' cat replied. 'Can you just say what it is i can help you with before i embarrass myself even more' ?........ Robbie asked. 'okay then'. 'i think it's to late for that' -she said giggling- 'so what you need to do  is can you maybe locate tori's phone' ? 'yeah sure i can' . 'thanks Robbie'. 'come to my house about 8 a cloc'k. 'OKAY' he smiled. 'thank you .... you have no idea what it means to me ' you're welcome' he replied. -cat kissed him on the cheek.

robbie stood there for 30 minets holding his cheek thinking about  'her' she's amazing i love her so much but she would never love me .....................

cat's pov :

i do love him ? NO I CAN'T !!!! my friends wouldn't like that and i wouldn't go with a nerd like Robbie ! i need to get tori back she needs to be here !!!!!! i hope nothings wrong with her....

jade's pov :

i know i was a little hard on tori but she makes me crazy for not listening.... she just needs to feel the pain then she will listen or she will die it's her choose but i do need to make a plan so her friends won't worry about her ....... wait a second i have an idea maybe i can tell i'm gone to a vacation with my parents so they won't think i did it and i just need one idea to make sure they won't look for tori we will live forever together if she doesn't want that she has to die ........

someone's pov:

haha you missed one thing little jade i know exactly what you're doing i know you keep tori in there. i know EVERYTHING about you. but you don't know me ....... guess who i will be !!!!!!

clifhanger !!!!!!!!

tell me who you think he is !!!!!!!!!

please comment/vote or both ( ♥♥♥♥♥♥)