chapter 12

chapter 12

it's been two days and tori or jade hasn't shown up but jade has told the principle she had a fever.

cat's pov :

i cried all night yesterday i am so worried about tori ! were could she be ??? I'm not sure if i should tell the principle i guess not i mean what could he do ???? yes nothing ! 

becks pov : i need that kail guy away from my tori !!! btw were is she lately i mean she's always around somewhere ??? but no no singe of her weird very weird ..........

WITH JADE AND TORI :

jade came to tori

" hey boo " jade said very sweetly ! " uhm hello" " so how you like it here baby ? you can decorate you're room how ever you like it isn't that sweet of me" "i guess ..." " what's you're problem lately ??? like serious you are no fun" " WHAT MY PROBLEM IS ??? YOU ARE A FUCKING WEIRDO WHO LUCKS ME UP IN THIS FUCKING CRAZY SHIT ROOM !!!!!!!" " well aren't we nice today !  i do so much for you and yoou're just an unacceptable bitch " 

that's when tori shut up cuz she knew if she would go farther in this "fight" she would be beaten up again ....

principles pov : there is something not right with tori i think i am going to call her mom

principle : *calling*

TM : hello ???

principle : hello miss vega . is you're daughter sick ???

TM : NO HAVE YOU HEARD FROM HER ???? PLEASE TELL ME YOU KNOW SOMETHING ?????!!!!!!!!!

principle: so you mean she's gone ??? to were ???? when is the last time you saw  her ????!!!

TM: she went to school two days ago and then she called me she was doing a big project and that i shouldn't call her but that was like two days ago and she was crying PLEASE HELP me

principle : this is not good i'm afraid you're daughter is missing 

TM : WHAT !!! OMG I AM GOING TO CALL THE POLICE !!!!

principle : okay but most impotently STAY CALM !!!

TM : okay ..... thanks sir

so now they now she's been missing will they ever find her again ???

carly's pov : 

where is cat ?? she is not missing too i hope ! oh there she is !!  i go talk to her

"hey cat" "hello" "have you heard any news from tori" " no" "well freddie is going to call me today and see if he can locate her phone so don't worry okay ? " " i guess i'm just scared"

carly hugs cat and said " everything we will be alright " - i hope -

with jade in the kitchen

making some food for tori maybe i can unlock her today so we can eat together i will see if she's a good girl 

*someone moving in the bushes*

tori's pov : 

i heard someone coming upstairs yep that is jade ........ i wonder what she wants from me.

jade opened the door

" hi tori " " hello jade" " well i brought you some food and if you can be a good girl we can eat it together and watch tv" "okay jade"

*jade unlocks tori*

* they go to the tv and watch a movie*

jade's pov : tori looks so beautiful should i make my move now ? yes i should !

*tori kisses jade and tori pulls away very fast *

"WHAT YOU DON'T LIKE TO KISS ME ???" "NO i am sorry jade" "NO you are not you are gonna kiss me if you like it or not" "NO" " no , no did you just say no okay i can't take this"

*jade walks to the kitchen and takes a knife*

WWW-HAT ARE YOU GONNA DO * TORI ASKED SCARED *

I AM GONNA CUT THAT PRETTY NECK OF YOURS IF YOU DON'T COME UP HERE AND KISS ME !!!

tori's pov :

omg she can't be serious right ??? i don't want to kiss her !!! i guess i need to 

WELL * she said getting mad*

OKAY OKAY I AM COMING !!! * she said walking down step by step getting more scared*

jade took tori and kissed her with all she got she threw the knife on the ground and threw tori on the couch and started to open her shirt

*tori started crying and crying* and said PLEASE stop please

okay then baby you did a great job ! 

with that jade left

kails pov

I AM GONNA KILL THAT BITCH IF SHE KISSES TORI AGAIN

and then he went away

so now ya know who it is ???? KAIL

poor tori right ????

comment