chapter 7 ♥♥♥

i was walking down the hall. going to my next class until beck came again. i'm so tired of that dude why can't he get that its over. is it that hard. i gotta admit i still have feelings for him but....... i can't trust him

'hey tori we need to talk' 'whats there to say' 'i'm sorry' 'like that's gonna be enough' 'c'mon tori i know you can't be mad forever i'm your baby' 'not anymore beck you was' tori wait tori wait for me'

i was just walking i turned around and said YOU'VE DONE ENOUGH CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE !!!!!! 'with that i run away i couldn't care anymore at-least i thought i mean he just doesn't respect me i love him but it Will never chance he Will never chance

cats pov: i do like him don't i. but i don't know. can i be with him. i couldn't i wouldn'

i bumped into jade and said 'hi jade how ya doing' tori i think the impotent question is how are you doing' 'i'm fine really no kiddin' tori you know you can say ANYTHING to me'  'yes your my friend and jade thank you for being honest with me' 'your welcome what kind of friend would i be if i wasn't honest with ya' i guess a bad one' 'see ya' 'bye'

  jade's pov: i'm gonna make my next move soon if she wants it or not she will be mine

cat Carly and tori saw someone OMFG WHAT A HATTIE 'tori i saw him first' 'first of all that's not true and second you can have him i think i'm gonna be single for a while' ' thank you tori' 'your welcome'  'see ya later' ' okay' 'bye bye'

  later that day the cute boy came to tori 'hello i'm kail' 'hello tori are you knew here' 'no i'm in your clas for like almost two years now maybe you don't  recognize me guess i was a nerd back then' wait a second YES I DO OMG'  'yeah i would normally not talk to you cuz you where always mean to me' 'sorry for that' 'no problem it's ookay i've seen you have chanced' ' yeah if your boyfriend is cheating  on you for like a year and you didn't know it and you found out just a week ago yes then you definitely chanced' 'wow' ' i'm sorry i sounded like a freak didn't i' 'kinda' 'but i forgive you cuz your cute' ' thank you but i'm not really looking for a boyfriend right now' ' i understand i didn't meant to say that' i'ts okay but i'm not ready for a boyfriend' 'okay' 'we can be friends right' yea'h sure'  'see ya' 'k'

  kail's pov: how cute is she rawr poor her who would that boyfriend be oh there's beck my best friend

  jade's pov: i'm gonna make her want me and i know exactly how

wanna know how read the next chapter give you a preview

tori just relax you know yoou want this - comming closer to tori and kisses her neck-

jjjj-jade ddon't dooo this

just shhhh and enjoy