chapter 8 ♥♥♥

'hey beck' kail said beck answered ' hey you've seen any hot chicks yet' yea there's one girl' whats her name?' 'tori' 'as in tori VEGA !!' 'yeah how did ya know' 'stay away from her' 'why' 'she's mine and with that beck went away

kails pov : whats his problem why is he so upset he has some serious problems he should go to a doctor

tori's pov: why is kail so cute anyways i can't have him cat likes him and i am NOT over beck

cat went to tori 'hey tori why are you staring at kail you don't like him do you' 'no i don't he's yours remember' 'thx tori i am sorry if i sound bitchy but i mean every boy likes you and i want to have him this time you get everything with just one smile and i have to work for it' 'well i didn't knew you thought about it that way' ' i didn't know myself until now' 'i guess i am going' your not mad are you ?' 'no i'm not see you in class' 'see ya then'

tori's pov : wow that was no fun i didn't knew she thought about me that way am i really that bitchy ? whatever !

jade's pov : i will get her and she's gonna beg for me my plan is gonna work she already broke up with beck so that one and now i need her to not fall for the new guy that's gonna be harder then i thought cuz she's already drooling like crazy

jade walked to tori

'hey toro' hey jade' come with me' ' i am sorry jade but i need to go to my next class' 'like i care'

jade pushed tori in the closet

'jade whats your problem' 'nothing is my problem what yours' 'ugh i am going now' ' you can't' 'why not ?' ' cuz i locked the door' 'jade can you please stop this joke if i am going to be late for English mister locker will kill me literally' i will protect you babe' 'babe what the hell whats your problem ?' oh come on you know you want this as much as i' want what ?' oh your so cute' 'jade your starting to scare me now' 'that's not nice' can you please unlock the door' like i said NO I CAN'T we are gonna have so much fun togheter' ' jade i don't know you anymore i thought you where my friend'

'YOUR FRIEND ? IS THAT HOW YOU SEE ME ? I THOUGHT WE WHERE MORE THEN FRIENDS !!!!' 'WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I DON'T WANT YOU!!!!! '

'you shouldn't have said that bitch' 'excuse me' your excused' 'your the fucking bitch here' okay now i am mad'

-jade slaps tori really hard-

-tori cries and begs jade to let her out-

'c'mon tori i am your everything and you know it and if you are gonna be a Little bit rude i think i'm going to hurt you then' ' please jade let me out -cries-' 'i can't baby don't be sad i will make it better'

-jade kisses tori and tori refuses-

'what you don't like to kiss me ? ' NO STAY AWAY FROM ME ! '

-jade punches tori in her face until she passes out-

-jade put tori in a bag and takes he to her house-

SO THAT WAS IT I AM HAPPY THAT I FINISHED IT I PROMISED I WOULD WANT TO HAVE A PREVIEW ? SURE YOU GET ONE !!!!!!!!

-tori wakes up and she feels sick and her head hurts allot-

-tori stands up but she sees she's locked up-

-then she hears footsteps downstairs and someone is screaming tor tori tori-