chapter two ♥♥♥

'you have detention with jade' what did i just heard the principal saying i have detention WITH JADE. me and that fucking lunatic cant even be for a second in the same room. i guess god is just against me'

i heard carly saying 'aw poor you. want a hug ? i just walked away and said 'wathever' i mean i was so mad at the principal and jade i mean its al her fault she doesn't belong in this school she's just a nobody i mean i can bring her down you know i have my reasons she is just a bitch and i hope i will never see her again!

class was over and i had to go to detention poor me an hour with jade IN ONE room

i took my seat and guess what little jade wasn't here maybe she was just to scared to come. thats when someone opend the door it was jade

jade was sitting next to me okay thats weird what does she want. then she gave me a nast face i just roled my eyes and tried to keep up.

jades pov: i gave one of my nasty looks she roled her eyes i love it ki'm just gonna make her mad i mean she's such a skunk i bet beck isn't her only boyfriend.

the teacher got a call and he went out of the classroom

'so why is our little princess in detention' jade said that with no emotion 'cuz of you'  ' are we really gonna play the blame game' 'you know what why dont you move back to where you came from' why dont you be a lil nicer' 'why should i be nice to a fucking bitch' HOW DID YOU CALL ME!!!' 'A BITCH' ' YOURE THE FUCKING BITCH HERE ' YOU LEFT ME'

' WHAT DO YOU MEAN' 'YOU LEFT ME'

i starded to remember what she ment i just calmed down i dont want to fight with tori i need to explain

jade said 'i'm verry sorry tori' ' is that all you got'

i starded crying i dont know why but jade just made me so mad and at the same time also sad but why was something inside me then happy ?

'why did you leave' 'you know my dad got a new job and we had to move' then why didn't you said goodbye'

i hated to see her crying i dont know why but i feel bad i just want to hug and comfort her

'cuz i'm bad in goodbyes you where my bestfriend i couldn't say goodbye to you' 'YOU KNOW WHATS THE WORST I HAD TO HEAR IT FROM MY PARENTS' i'm sorry tori i really am

i calmed down a lil bit and then said 'you know thats the last thing i heard from them'

i was crying like crazy know that the first time a talked about my parents in 3 years                      'what did you say' 'nevermind'

her parents are dead i just couldn't believe it omg and i was gone

'you know its not fun if you leave at the time i need you the most in my hole life'   'i'm so sorry i  never wanted this i beged my dad not to but he wouldn't lisent'

i was crying to i can't believe that we where so mad at eachoter and now we are just crying in detention

'i forgive you' i heard tori saying

'you do omg that amazing' 'maybe we can start over' i would love to

this was the time i could finely hug her i know i shouldn't be feeling this but it just felt so right i wouldn't be in love with tori right ? , right ?

█▀█░ █░░░█░ █▀▀░ ▄▀▀▄░ ▄▀▀▀▄░ █▀▄▀█░ █▀▀ █▀█░ █░█░█░ █▀░░ ▀▄▄▄░ █░░░█░ █░░░█░ █▀░ █░█░ ▀▄▀▄▀░ █▄▄░ ▀▄▄▀░ ▀▄▄▄▀░ █░░░█░ █▄▄

yayy its done whooooooooooooo hope you like it lve you guys ♥♥♥!♥♥3