chapter 4 ♥♥♥

beck needed to go and i followed him no way he was cheating on tori. i came closer and closer to him and when i was close enough i slapped him Right in the face 'WTF WAS THAT FOR' FOR CHEATING ON TORI YOU DUMB ASS!' 'KEEP IT DOWN WILL YOU ' 'NO' ' I AM GOING TO TELL TORI AND SHE WILL HATE YOU FOREVER ' i grabed jade by her wrist 'i wouldn't do that if i was you' 'why not mister cheater'  ' cuz tori wouldn't like to know your little secret' 'what secret i don't know what you're talking about' 'the secret that you are in love with MY girlfriend!' 'fine' 'that's very smart of you' 'just leave me alone cheater'

jades pov : i walked away i mean how could he hurt tori like that and how did he know that so many questions that don't have an answer but i cant let him hurt tori like that i need to do something about this wait a second i got the perfect idea

tori's pov: chemistry is SO boring i was just thinking of jade i don't know why i even dreamed about her last night so weird maybe we should be friends. but i also can't stop thinking about beck i mean he was acting really weird again i shouldn't ask maybe i'm just a jealous girlfriend oh no maybe its al my fault did i do something wrong did i scared him away i want to cry right now he is the best boyfriend ever why could i even think for a second there was something he  was keeping from me  i love him and i don't and won't let him go he is mine bitchez !!!!

Robbie's pov : why cant people know i want to tell but she won't let me i think i should tell but would she be mad and she does love me right i don't think it needs to be a secret i hope she's not ashamed of me no she's not she wouldn't right, right ?

beck's pov: how could that little bitch know i mean i was care full tori can't find out about this i love her and i will do anything to have her and what does jade think that she can have my girlfriend haha she's so wrong cuz tori loves me whatever i do she will always choose me and want to know how i found out about jade well i'll tell you that stupid bitch made a poem about her and tori she's so pathetic. i will bring her down i swear she's gonna cry and ask for her mom what a little baby.

freddies pov: she's so beautiful her smile her eyes her hair her face her cheeckbones her name and her name is ........

k sorry i stoped there but i wanted to stop there what is robbie talking about and what is the deal with freddie don't you think beck is a mean fucking bitch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!