Prologue

One day you and your parents M\N and D\N were on a walk in the park when you heard the sounds of flapping. You turned around and there was a mysterious man with a black cloak on. Y\N knew that something was going down and it wasn't going to be good. Keep in mind that Y\N is only around 6yrs old.

???: You are all going to die.... Well except for the boy he is a wielder of 5 of the demonic sacred gears.

M\N: The what?

D\N: The demonic sacred gears are sacred gears that were forged by the first demon king. It is said that whoever posses 1 of them they should have unthinkable power.

???: That's right and the boy over there has 5 of them.

Y\N: Mommy, Daddy who is he? And why does he have wings?

M\N: Well you se--

???: Little boy I am the person who is going to send your parents into the grave!

D\N: y

don't worry okay. Me and mom are going to beat this crow and we can go home and get some ice cream. Is that a deal?

Y\N: Yay ice cream!

M\N: That's more like it now I need you to go and run as fast as you can until you reach the highschool that is straight ahead of us. Look for the woman Venelana she has hazel brown hair. Tell her that M\N is introuble.

Y\N: Okay.

(Timeskip)

Y\N: I-I c-an se-e the high-school.

Y\N then is standing infront of a 7ft tall gate and inside the gate is a highschool called kouh academy. When he opens the gate everyone just looks at him with fear.

Y\N: I'm lo-ooking for a-a wom-m-men named v-enelana. Does anyone know where she is?

???: Why are you here little boy?

Y\N: M\N sent me here to find a woman named venelana and tell her that she needs help fighting a crow.

???: How do you know M\N!

Y\N: She is my mom. Why?

???: Well little boy I need you to tell me where your mom is okay.

Y\N: Okay follow me.