4th Gear

(A\N: Imagine it with white hair instead.)

You then lost control again and you turned into a huge titan. You then start screaming again and you start walking over to issei. When you make it over to issei it looks like he wants to shart himself but composes himself so he dosent look scared.

Issei: You think you scare me!!!

Rias: ISSEI SHUT UP!!!! The only reason he is like this because of you. So shut up!!

Issei then slaps rias across her face causing her to fall. You saw this and let's just say that all everyone was thinking is Dam issei is dead.

Issei: Yeah that'll teach you. You bitch!

Y\N: (Demonic Voice)..... You do not ever lay your grubby ass pervy hands on her oh wait you won't be able too because I'm going to gobble you whole you chicken strip. Oh wait chicken strips are better then you.

You then start running full speed at him and pick him up and bite him in half. The scene was horrific as there was a half of a body and a whole bunch of blood. Rias was just standing there shocked that issei had just been killed.

Y\N: That'll teach you.

Rias: Y\N are you okay.

As you heard rias say this you could tell that she was scared.

Y\N: I'm sorry rias I didn't mean to scare you.

Rias: Y\N you never scare me I'm just a bit surprised that he died.

Y\N: No you are scared I can hear your voice it is cracking everytime you say my name.

After you say this you then say goodbye and run off. While you run away you then start to train.

(Timeskip 10yrs)

??: Y\N rias is worried about you.

Y\N: Of course she is. Tell her Im coming to see her.

??: Yes master.

You now see a man with silver hair and a blue aura that feels like a god and next to him is a person with a blue ring around her neck and her name is