Re Birth

As we now see Y\N with his new form he finds out a way to become stronger so he can bear all of kuramas powers.

Kurama: There is a way to get stronger and use my full powers if you want to learn how.

Y\N: Yes. How can I do that?

Kurama: It is called baryon mode.

(A\N: Alright folks if you are watching naruto or boruto skip the chapter because there is a major spoiler that is linked to baryon mode and don't search up baryon mode or you will get it spoiled for you. Just thought I would make it clear is that the way i am explaining it is not how it actually works. Thank you for your time)

Y\N: How do I get baryon mode?

Kurama: First you must know that baryon mode will kill you and me. I had a host before his name was Naruto Uzumaki and he used baryon mode to save his son and village and sadly died. Third is you need to get sealed away and then die and you will be rebirthed and you shall be able to use it.

Y\N: Naruto Uzumaki huh sounds familiar. And how long will this take? Is there a way for me not to die when I use baryon mode?

Kurama: Yes naruto Uzumaki was the hokage of the village hidden in the leaves. It will take about 1 day to get the form. And there was only 1 host who has been able to survive baryon mode and that was the original sage of the six paths.

Y\N: Alright then let's get started.

You then get sealed into a black empty mindscape.

Kurama: Make your hands look like this.

Y\N: Is this good?

Kurama: Yes now stay like that for 1 day.

Y\N: Alright should be easy enough.

Kurama: This will make you absorb nature energy and sense there are devils everywhere you will be taking in demonic energy. After 1 day you will turn into a red and black demon with 9 tails and you will perish but will come back and will be able to use baryon mode.

Y\N: Alright I will start now.

Timeskip

We now see kurama and a red and black demon with 9 tails that is slowly dieing.

We now see y

come back and he looks the exact same but with more demonic energy.

Y\N: So now how do I sue baryon mode?

Kurama: Make the same hand sign and focus your energy into your heart. This will make your heart stop and kick start baryon mode. If you can handle it you won't die.

I then focus my energy into my heart and then I start hearing my heart beat speed up then it just stops. Them I fell demonic energy pouring out of me and closes me inside some sort of pod. Then it releases me and I have what I think is baryon mode on.

 Then it releases me and I have what I think is baryon mode on

Imagine this but your f\c with a f\c glow.

Kurama: Wh-What how did you change the color of baryon mode it is supposed to be orange because of my chakra!!

Y\N: I don't know how I did it it just happened. Now how do I know if I'm going to die?

Kurama: Wait another 10 seconds. 1......2......3......4......5......6......7......8......9.......10.

We now see a lifeless y

laying on the floor.

Y\N: Whew that I was dead!.

Kurama: Ho-H-How you were dead and you still have baryon mode!!

Y\N: Yep

Kurama: You really are the omni king.
End of chapter.