Decision

Rias then takes you into the building so you can think. You then tell her your decision.

Y\N: I just want to stay here and chill and plus your peices won't work because I have 5 demonic gears so uhm yeah.

Rias: YOU HAVE HOW MANY!! HOLD ON YOU SAID 5 DEMONIC GEARS RIGHT NO I MUST BE DREAMING. There is absolutely no way in hell that you have 5 demonic gears.

Y\N: Your right I only have 3 that I know how to use the other 2 I don't know what they are.

Rias: But still it is alot.

I have been growing feelings for her ever sense the day that she saved me so I think I'm going to tell her now since we are alone. You then stand up and lock the doors and rias gets a little frightened by this.

Rias: Y-Y

why are you doing?

Y\N: Rias there is something that I need to tell you.

Rias:We-well what is it?

Y\N: I lo-love you!! I mean Uhhhhm.

Rias: Y\N what did you just say to me?

Y\N: I'm sorry after all you probably wouldn't want to date person who tried to kill you after all. I was so foolish to think you would date me forget I sad anything.

Rias: No no no I love you to Y

!

I then went into kiss her. After about 30 seconds you guys pull away for air and then get back into it. After about 6 minutes of you kissing you then sit down and snuggle with her.

Y\N: I love you rias.

Rias: I love you too. Now let's go to sleep.

You guys then fall asleep in each other's arms.

(A\N: Well guys I'm am planning on adding all the characters in later and I'm going to be adding other characters plus a harem and I will try my best to make a lemon if you guys want that so tell me in the comments)