Explanation

Everyone: THE OMNI KING!!!!!

Vados: Yes you are standing in the presence of the omni king.

Kona: Who is the omni king.

Vados: Well the omni king is the ruler of all he has had no beginning and no end for he is the ruler over all and no one can kill him. He is the creator of all 13 universes and all beings or supreme beings as you people call them. He also created your god and the original devil king lucifer. For he can kill everyone with one glance so you shall treat him with respect.

Vados: Ms.Gremory we are actually here for you. You see this man is your boyfriend Y\N.

Riser: No he is not for riser is this woman's fiance and she is single.

Rias: No it can't be. Would you remove his mask for me please?

Vados then removes your mask as rias runs up to you and starts sobbing.

Rias: Y\N it really is you. Where have you been??

She then sees that you look like a disco ball and says

Rias: What happened to him?

Vados: He unlocked his fith demonic gear.

Rias: Okay but what happened to his forehead why does he have a scar?

Vados: I don't know but there is a large amount of demonic power leaking from it. The power is going to the gremory manner and is underneath your house ms.gtemory. If you wish I shall wake him up.

Rias: Yes please.

Vados and her siblings go up to him and start chanting in a god language and pour their power into him as he shoots up form the couch.

(Y\N pov)

As I wake up I see rias jump on me as she starts kissing me deeply I'm taken back a bit but then I just sink into it.

Y\N: Hey babe I'm back.

Rias then starts punching me as she says while crying

Rias: You jerk you left me for 10 years and come back now if all times I hate you sometimes you know that right.

Y\N: I know I know I love you rias.

Rias: I love you to y

.

At that everyone leaves to give you some "privacy".

Y\N: I want you to come to my place tonight.

Rias: Okay.

(A\N: Thank you for reading this far next chapter you will see who is in your harem and also I will try a lemon. Put your recommendations for the harem put anyone. Well that's all see you next chapter)