Demonic Seal

As we see rias and y

with Shikama and y

goes to the bathroom and sees the seal on his forehead. He then feels a sharp pain in his head and hears a voice saying.

Voice: Go to the gremory household. Under neath the mansion is a seal that you must break.

Y\N: Why do I need to do that?

Rias: Do what?

Y\N: Nothing.

Rias: Y

you need to tell me now!

Y\N: I said it's nothing!!

As you say this rias walks up to you and hugs you from behind. You then turn around and start to kiss her for about 30 seconds. Then when you finally break free for air she pulls you back in for a kiss that catches you off gaurd then you sink into the kiss.

Rias: So mind telling me what you have to do?

Y\N: I can't.

Rias: Y\N come on you can tell me. We are engaged after all.

Y\N: Rias you know I love you but I can't tell you about this until I figure out what it is I need to do myself.

Rias: (Sigh) Fine but when you do you owe me an explanation mister.

Y\N: Fine.

You then teleport to the gremory mansion as you see sirzechs walking around. You decide not to get close to him so you can go without being noticed.

Y\N: Alright so I just need to get under the house somehow.

Voice: Lock onto the demonic energy and teleport there.

You then do so. When you do you find yourself in a chamber with a black and purple orb floating in the middle. There are 12 demon statues guarding the orb.

Voice: Be quite those statues will attack if you are to loud.

Y\N: Thanks for the heads up.

Voice: There the seal is in the middle of the orb. Use your energy to make a cloak and walk into it.

You then do so and when you do you can go straight through the orb and rip the seal causing a tremor.

Y\N: What is this?

Voice: It is the affect of the seal being broken. Now it is time to tell you my name. My name is kurama. That seal is the seal that was keeping me from breaking free. Now if you want to live you need to defeat my soul.

Y\N: Alright how do I do it?

As you say this you get teleported to a weird place with pipes and water. You see a red gate with a black and purple fox inside.

Kurama: Now break the seal.

You then break the seal as he starts to chase after you. You then hit him once with your demonic sword only to cut some fur off.

Y\N: Huh that didn't work!?!

Kurama: Of course it didn't I am a demon fox after all.

Y\N: Oh that would make a lot more sense.

You then flare your omni king aura as kurama then starts to shake as he didn't know you were the omni king.

Kurama: YOUR THE OMNI KING?!

Y\N: Yeah so what about.

Kurama: My lord I'm sorry you may now have full control of me.

Y\N: Please don't call ma lord or master just call me Y\N okay.

Kurama: Yes lor- I mean Y\N.

Y\N: Thank you. Now what do I do?

Kurama: Just focus your energy Into your chest. Then release.

We then see y

with a new form.