Chapter 8

I couldn't stand it any longer, and I wanted to check on y/n either way.

I got out of bed, placed my hand on the silver handle, walked down the corridor, and opened the door to y/n's - I mean my - room.

I walked in. It felt nice, and warm. Still, I didn't regret giving the room to her and so was proud of myself. 

I dragged my duvet behind me and dumped it in a heap right next to y/n's - I mean my - fireplace.  I hope I didn't wake her up.

Then, I lied down and looked out the window. There were a lot of stars. I was sleeping on the floor, which was quite cold - though far warmer than that awful guest bedroom - and I wouldn't say I was comfortable, but I didn't really care. 

POV Y/N:

Ariana's bed was warm. It was really soft too, but not too soft. Better than my bed at home by far, and MUCH, MUCH better than the hospital bed I slept in the past nights. 

I glanced over at her alarm clock the bedside table. It was cute. And it had a cute little white furry carpet under it. I yawned widely; it was eight o'clock. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Damn, Ariana had a fantastic view. 

I got out of bed and walked towards the bathroom. However, I noticed an obstacle.

It was what looked like a big pile of fourteen thousand duvets on the floor, right next to the fireplace. 

What the hell happened last night?

I don't know but Ariana probably wouldn't be happy, so I decided to clean it up. By clean it up I mean at least put it on the bed.

I took one and put it on the bed. I took another and folded that on top of that one.

Now, when I reached for the next one I heard this muffled shriek. What. The. Fuck? I jumped.

Why was her blanket shrieking? Ariana had some weird blankets. If I was awake, I would have screamed and ran away as fast I could from there. But I wasn't. I was still half asleep. And so, I reached for another blanket. 

"Hey. Why are you destroying my *yawn* ... uhhh, fortress?" I heard a muffled voice say. 

Jesus what the hell. I still couldn't understand what the HELL was going on. 

Suddenly the duvets started moving and unravelling and inside I saw Ari. OH. That sort of makes sense.

"What are you doing?"

"TRYING to sleep."

"On the floor?"

"Yes."

"Inside sixteen gazillion duvets?"

"No. Like. Five, maybe?"

"Why?"

"Because it's warmer here. Next to the fireplace. Anyway. That doesn't matter. You're up. Great. Breakfast time. What do you want? Vegan eggs? Pancakes?"

"Um. Pancakes sound good."

"Sure. Ok let's go downstairs. I'm hungry too actually..."

POV KENDALL:

Phone Conversation:

"KYLIE. Are you kidding me?"

"No. It was just a bad night that's all."

"You're stupid. How the hell did you manage to lose TEN FUCKING MILLION when you were only playing with TWO. HOW does that happen?"

"I borrowed..."

"FROM WHOM? OR FROM WHAT? WHAT IDIOT GAVE YOU EIGHT MILLION TO PLAY WITH."

"Ah no but you see. I lost eight but I only owe sixteen."

"YOU WHAT? ONLY? WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN?"

"The deal was that if I gave it back within an hour it would be eight. After that it would be sixteen."

"So why didn't you give it back WITHIN the hour?"

"Because I lost."

"SO USE YOUR FUCKING CREDIT CARD. OR DEBIT CARD. I DONT GIVE A SHIT BUT WHAT THE HELL KYLIE?"

"Yes, but... oh. I didn't think of that."

"Kylie. I don't know how you made this much money like this. Sometimes you're so unbelievably thick."

"Ok but more importantly. Can I borrow 300K?"

"For what? Don't you dare say anything gambling, horse, casino, betting, lottery, or stupidity-related."

"I only have 15.7 million on my card here. And it's not letting me transfer from home."

"You really should have paid it back within the hour..."

"Ok shut up with that already. Can you give me?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"I only have 400K on my credit cards combined."

"So you'll have plenty to live on with 100K for two days."

"I need to buy a present."

"For who?"

"Y/n."

"Who? Oh, her. Who is she again?"

"The model. So there's the reason."

"And this gift is over a 100K?"

"Yes."

"So you can buy some random girl expensive presents but you can't help your sis? Wow. Bitch."

"Fuck off Kylie you have so much more money than me but you're such an idiot. 

"Ok ok backtrack Kendall no sis-sis arguments. So... you're SUPER sure you can't help?"

"YES. Ask Mum or something she'll figure it out. Or go to a BANK. Surely there's a Chase or HSBC or SOMETHING here?"

"What about Amex?"

"You're so stupid Kylie they don't have any banks even INSIDE the bloody US."

"Well I don't know it's Paris maybe it's different here."

"Get your ass of your bed and go to a NORMAL bank."

"Ok ok. Bye love you."

"Bye."

"Wow what a douche stick she's been name calling so much today. It's either her period or she's in love or something. Probably both combined. Or just that-"

"YOU'RE STILL ON THE BLOODY PHONE. ~DOUCHE STICK~"

End of Phone Conversation