Chapter 5

That evening the doctor came along to tell me that I could now leave. That was really surprising for me considering that the injury was quite serious and that I had lost a lot of blood. But I wasn't going to ask to stay a single night in a hospital so, of course, I gladly agreed that I was now feeling fine.

There was, however, a problem.

"Right, so y/n you are free to go. However, I would advise you to not stay alone for some weeks if that's possible."

"Y/n do you want me to stay here?" my dad asked.

"No, no I have friends and I can stay with them."

"Ok, we love you sweetie but your dad has important work to do tomorrow so I'm really sorry we can't stay longer. Call us when you get home and, please, be careful," my mum said.

"Bye."

My parents left and my dad's Uber picked him up.

I was left with Kendall and Ariana, who were still here.

Here was the problem. I could stay with April, but she had to leave next week for a few days. I guess I would be fine, what could happen? I could stay with some other friends, but I didn't know if they were going anywhere; most of my friends were models or actors and so often had to go places.

"So, y/n. Where are you going to stay?" Ariana asked.

"Not sure yet."

"Ok. Take your time," she joked. "You can stay with me if you want."

"I would offer you to stay with me, but I'm leaving tomorrow and won't be back for two days and, according to the doctor, you can't be alone a single second."

"I'm still writing music at home so I won't be going out anywhere. Come on you can stay with me. And you can get to know me," she winked.

"And before you say, no, you won't be intruding."

"Please... I'm bored alone."

I wasn't sure what to say.

"I'll take that as a yes...?"

"Ok, fine."

POV Ariana

I silently celebrated in my head. I didn't want to make this awkward.

"Wait, by the way. What happened with your car?" y/n asked Kendall.

"Don't worry about it. We sorted it out privately and notified the police. Nothing happened," she replied.

Well that helped. That probably made it even more suspicious, even though it was the truth; she didn't even want me to buy her a new one.

"Ok, y/n let's go?"

"Sure."

Y/n kissed Kendall on the cheek and they hugged and said goodbye. 

"K Kendall call me once you're back," she said.

"You can come over if you want" I mentioned.

"Yeah you can come over, if Ariana lets you," y/n continued.

"Ok, sure. I should probably go pack my 100 bags now. Bye."

"More like 1000; I know you Kendall" I shouted after her and heard her laugh.

"So, y/n do you want to go anywhere?"

"Yes. I'm hungry. They haven't given me anything to eat except a papaya."