Dreams and Royal courtings

There are 7 princes and they are all at the age to find someone to wed the king has been trying to start the royal courting when the youngest prince turned 20 but all the princes have declined every time their father, the king has asked them

The royal courting only happens when the prince or in our case princes are ready to wed. They choose a sum of girls between the ages of 20 and 29 they are sent to the castle and they stay till one girl is standing. The princes will all marry one girl of their choosing which is why they having been holding it off for so long. All the princes are different and unique in their way so it seems almost impossible to find one girl that will dazzle them all.

Now me Y/N L/N has never been interested in the royal courting not, that I am against marriage but its the fact that there are seven men that the unlucky champion would have to marry and I, don't know about you but that sounds crazy and exhausting.

I have dreams and being stuck in a castle with a bunch of princes with sticks up their asses isn't on my bucket list I of course would never willingly go to the royal courting but if you get picked you have two choices suck it up and go or get your head chopped off in front of the whole town.

As I said before I have dreams I would love to be a baker and run my own business and eventually find my perfect man and maybe have mini-mes running around my dream house.

But dreams are only dreams, right?