This can't be happening

Every day is the same get up at 6 am and get ready and go to school and come home and help take care of Grandma

Ever since I was a kid my Grandma has been sick struggling to do the everyday normal things. mom and I take turns she takes care of her while I'm gone at school and then it's my turn.

"Grandma I'll be right back okay, Ji-hoon is at home call for him if needed," I tell her while I put my shoes on. "Okay darling don't belong," she said back

I opened the door and rush out I was a girl on a mission and what was that mission it was to get food for me and my brother. My mother works night shifts and while she's working I'm with Grandma and Grandma is like my best friend.

I run into the convenience store and grab the spicy noodles that my brother I love so much. I put the noodles on the counter and pay for them.

I ran back home but when I got back I see Mother's car in the driveway "Why is she back it's not even close to the time she usually gets back" I whisper to myself.

I walk in the hose and quietly put my shoes away I walk into the kitchen and put the noodles on the counter.

I slowly walk into the living room and see my mother sitting on the couch with a letter in her hands and a worrisome expression on her face.

"Mama is everything okay?" I whisper out to her. She throws her head and gasps "Honey I'm so sorry" she cries out to me.

"What are you talking about?" I question her. Without saying anything she hands me the letter. I take the letters in my hands and notice it's from the castle.

I open the letter and read it out loud

"We would love for you to join the Royal Courting

You will be picked up on March 8th there will be no need for you to pack any clothing

Do pack all the necessities you will need

We can't wait to have you here and the Princes are so excited to have you join"

"N-no this can't be happening" I cry out. I latch onto my mother she just silently hugs me. "Honey you must have faith they could always dismiss you to leave," she says.

I highly doubt they will let anyone leave. I heard no one ever leaves.

This can't be happening.