What a night

Quick Author note I started a new book, please check it out. Its called My Mate [Namjoon hybrid x Reader]

 Its called My Mate [Namjoon hybrid x Reader]

______________________

What seemed like hours we finally arrived at the destination. Jungkook wouldn't let me see where the hell we were.

He even went as far as blindfolding me so I wouldn't peek "Are you ready to see?" He asked. 

He must be stupid I've wanted to know for a long while "Yes" I say as nicely as I can. I hear him chuckle and for some reason it made me smile. 

He holds my hand and we slowly make our way to where he is taking me. He suddenly stops and walks behind me and places his hands on my shoulders. 

"Are you ready Princess?" He whispers in my ear. His hands leave my shoulder and I could feel him start to untie the blindfold. 

The blindfold drops and I am faced with an amusement park. My eyes light up and a big smile is now placed on my face. 

I turn to Jungkook to see him already staring at me with a small smile placed on my face. "Oh my god thank you for taking me here," I said while running to him and hugging him. 

He hugs me back and we soon pull away "It's been years since I've been to one of these the last time I came here i-" I cut myself off and look away from him. 

"It's just been a while," I say sadly. I feel my hand being held so I look down and see Jungkook's hand holding mine. 

I look up to meet his eyes without any words spoken he dragged me into the amusement park. We played games and went on crazy roller coaster rides. 

Night soon came and here we are sitting down while I'm hugging a stuffed animal I won myself and Jungkook is also hugging a stuffed animal that I also won him. 

"We should go on the Ferris wheel," I said to him. I have never been on one before so I thought this would be m chance. 

He agreed with me and we soon found ourselves on a Ferris wheel. We were stopped at the very top. The stars shined bright and a smile was placed on my face.

I turned to Jungkook and he was also staring at the stars but looked down to meet my eyes we stared at each other intensely. 

He leaned in and so did I are lips soon met. His hands found their way to my hips and my hands were in his hair. 

We pulled apart and both of us had big smiles places on our faces. 

What a night.