At least something good happened tonight

Quick Author note I started a new book, please check it out. Its called My Mate [Namjoon hybrid x Reader]

 Its called My Mate [Namjoon hybrid x Reader]

______________________

I nod and slowly stand up and make my way to the car. I step in and sit down Namjoon soon joins me.

He sits next to me and he is so close our legs were touching I unconsciously hold my breath not knowing what to expect from the man sitting next to me. 

He puts his hand on my knee and out of pure instinct I push his hand away I feel him put his hand back on me but this time his hand lyes on my mid-thigh area I freeze and once again attempt to push his hand away. 

I hear what seems to be a low growl escape his throat and then in a blink of an eye I'm laying in the backseat with the Prince hovering over me I instantly start to struggle not wanting to be in this position. 

He grabs my hands and holds them down I try and flail my body but he uses his own to keep me down I take deep breathes and try and think of a way to get out of this position but before I knew it I felt lips on my own.

His lips leave mine but they travel to my neck and then to my collarbone. Heavy breathes were all that was heard from me. This whole time I was holding in tears but I couldn't keep them in anymore and I dare not say anything not wanting to be in trouble. 

 The Prince raises his head he had a smirk on his face but his face turned into pure shock when he saw all the tears streaming down my face. He quickly backs away from me and puts his hands to his head "Why am I so stupid" He clearly says to himself.

I sit there helplessly staring at him and at this point I just wanted to curl up in a ball and just die. I cover my mouth to muffle all the sobs wanting to escape and be heard but I was terrified and just wanted to sleep all the pain away. 

We soon make it back to the castle and he steps out first and I could hear or of the other Prince's voices "How was our dear Queen today?" Jimin asks but was left shocked when he saw my red eyes and tears still falling from my eyes. 

"W-what happened?" He questions now turning to Namjoon but he looks away with guilt-filled eyes and all I could do was scoff at him.

Jimin now giving me my full attention and now leads me into the castle and takes me straight to my room I quickly thank him but before I shut the door completely he stops it "Y/N I don't know what happened and you don't have to tell me but I just want you to know I'm here for you" He says with a bright smile placed on his lips. 

At least something good happened tonight