Lets get this over with

The palace was beautiful everything was amazing to look at

The palace was beautiful everything was amazing to look at. At that moment I felt almost like a Princess but I knew my place here.

Everything was just amazing but the anxiety was spiking. My hands keep trembling I keep tripping over my own feet and the maids and butlers of the palace keep giving weird stares.

I most likely looked like a total mess but can they blame me they forced me to be here which I most definitely do not. "Miss I suggest you meet the other young ladies," the butler said to me while opening a door for me.

I silently walk in and am greeted with the scent of strong perfume It took everything in me to not gag.

All the ladies looked up and stared at me with confusion and I don't blame them they are all nicely dressed while I am in jeans and a T-shirt.

I awkwardly go find somewhere to sit. I honestly don't know what we are waiting for. As I sit I looked around we were in what looked like a living room it was very elegant.

Suddenly a woman walked in she wore a black pencil skirt and a white dress shirt to go with it. She wore a stoic face and carried herself with pride.

She stopped in the middle of the room and looked at all the women. "Ladies I hope you all got to know each other but don't get buddy-buddy with one another these are also the women you fighting against." She announced.

After those words left her mouth you could feel the air shift all these women wanted to win you could see it on their faces.

"My name is Hee-young I'm the assistant for all the princes. Now ladies we won't tolerate fighting we want you to play nice so be on your best behavior. Now all 20 of you will have a personal maid your make will assist you when it is needed. You all will need to be ready by 6 pm that will be your first appearance in front of the princes." After she stated those words you could hear gasps Among the other girls.

"Now your maids will show you to your room and get you ready" after she said her final words she quickly left to his knows where.

Soon after many maids walked in and found their assigned girls and rushed them out to get ready.

A petite girl came up to me "Are you, Miss Y/N?" she asked. "Yes, I am" as soon as the words left my mouth she dragged me away to my new room.

We enter and huge room with an even bigger bed set right in the middle. The maid let me go and turned to me "Let's get you ready Miss" she said.

I huffed

Let's get this over with.