Get your ass in the car babygirl

Quick Author note I started a new book, please check it out. Its called My Mate [Namjoon hybrid x Reader]

 Its called My Mate [Namjoon hybrid x Reader]

______________________

Here I sit in the library with Prince Namjoon today sadly I'm stuck with him. 

He sits across me with a focused face and a book in his hand. As long as I've known him which isn't very long he always has a book with him. 

I sigh and look away from him and quietly sip my coffee I think back to yesterday and what happened with SeokJin. 

Without knowing a small smile makes its way to my face and I let out a small giggle. Namjoon raises his head from his book to look at me and gives me a confused look "Why are you giggling like a schoolgirl?" He questions me.

I look at him and scowl he gives me an amused face and continues to stare at me "Why are you staring at me?" I question him and he lets out a laugh with his dimples poking out and I couldn't help at coo at him. 

"You have dimples?!" I gush out to him. I slightly sit up and lean over the table and lightly poke one of his dimples he quickly goes red and backs away from me which makes me coo at him even more.

"Can I say something out of line Prince?" I ask politely and with his hand covering his face he slightly nods his head as in yes. I smile brightly and begin "You know as stern as you look you give off big softie vibes" 

After I finish my sentence I look at him and see his face had become stern and he seemed very upset.

"Can I ask you something, my queen?" His voice was low and just a little bit taunting I was scared and I wasn't going to lie about that.

I nod my head as in yes he shows me a small smile "Have you or have you not kissed one of my brothers?" His face once again had gone stern and his voice was lower than before. 

My mouth hangs open in shock and he seems to already have his answer "Which one?" He asks "Jungkook and SeokJin" I mutter out. 

He darkly chuckles and abruptly stands up and walks close to me he leans down and whispers in my ear "Get your ass in the car baby girl."