I Hate It Here

Quick Author note I started a new book, please check it out. Its called My Mate [Namjoon hybrid x Reader] 

 Its called My Mate [Namjoon hybrid x Reader] 

_______________

I want them to hate me I don't want them to like me I don't want to stay here any longer than I have to. 

I have to be the opposite of what I am. So no more sweet and nice girl. I stand up from the bed and walk to the closet. 

"They want someone with a cute style so let's make it sexy," I said while pulling out a very revealing dress. 

As much as I hate to show this much skin. I want out of here. "This room is a little plain" I walk over to where all the makeup is. 

I grab the brightest red lipstick and quickly take the cap off of it and walk over to the big vanity mirror. 

I step away from the mirror and in big bright red letters I wrote "No one's princess". I smile and walk over to the bed.

I rip the sheets off and throw the pillows on the floor. I run back over to the vanity and grab the scissors. 

I grab the sheets and blankets and start tearing them up. I grab the pillows on the floor and do the same to them. 

Soon feathers were all over the place. I smile at my work this truly felt great to do. I throw my hands up in the air and do a small victory dance. 

But that dance soon ended when I heard a knock on my door. I stop moving and stare at the door in shock. 

The maid walked in and stopped in her tracks. I could visibly see her eyes widen at the mess I made. "Miss what did you do?"She asks but her eyes widen even more when she sees what I am wearing. 

"Miss what are you wearing? Ladies should not wear such things" She looked like her eyes were about to fall out of their sockets from how wide her eyes were. 

I laugh at her like a maniac "You don't like the way I dress or the way I made my room look? How rude I thought it looks quite nice" I said with a small pout. 

"I'm going to have to tell the Princes about this ma'am" She muttered to me. This seemed to light a fire in my soul. "Go ahead," I said snarkily.

She walked out of the room and I seemed to have lost my ever-loving mind. I rush over to the windows and rip off the curtains. 

I run back to the vanity and find the heaviest thing there and chuck it at the mirror. Glass shattered all over the place.

I walk over to the expensive-looking vase and pick it up and throw it as hard as I can on the ground. 

I threw it so hard that I stumbled and fell back on the shattered glass. "Fuck" I screech out in pain. 

"Ma'am, what have you done?" The maid rushed in and helped me stand up "Had to show my feeling if no one will listen to me" I muttered out.

She looked at me in shock. "I'm so sorry miss but all the princes have requested your presence" she stated. 

I nodded and attempted to walk forward but a shooting pain in my ankle made me drop to the floor. "Shit" I yelled out. 

"No time for faking it miss" I looked at her in shock "Why would I fake this," I asked. 

She ignored me and roughly pulled me to my feet and dragged me to the princes.

I hate it here.