Chapter 3

Second-Person POV
-
-
You reached your pocket and pulled out a small pocket knife. You muttered about how dumb he must have been not confiscating what items you had on you. You reached it to the ropes and started sawing at them until they broke apart. It almost burnt your arms to move them under such tight rope. After what felt like an hour, they sprung apart and you carefully got up. You were careful that you didn't make any noise. You put the knife back in your pocket and slowly turned the knob of the door. You opened it just a crack and peeked out. There was no one in sight, and you stepped out. It seemed to be a small house of some kind. Maybe a hideout. As the saying goes, curiosity killed the cat. And you decided to search the place and look around. Any scenery was better than the bland concrete walls of that old interrogation room. You practically tip toed around until you got to a corner, and peeked around a bit. You saw Risotto sitting at a table with other strangely dressed men, each of them looking equally as intimidating. You must have stared too long, as one of the men pointed at you and shouted something to alert the others. The man had a green tuft of hair on top of his head, and you couldn't tell where his chin ended and his neck started. You immediately ran, your footsteps loud through the house. You hid in a closet and watched through the crack in between the doors. They all rushed out and into the room, and Risotto commanded two of them to search the area. After they left the room, you made a mad dash to the door and charged out. Adrenaline pumped through your veins and made it feel as though your heart would explode. After running far enough, you found an alleyway and just passed out, asleep.