Chapter 6

Second-person POV
-
-
You decided to walk over to formaggio with a sense of urgency in your stride. He was leaning against the wall, yet still standing. You leaned against it next to him.
"Hey, are you ok?"
He made a pained noise through his teeth.
"I shouldn't.... you...."
You tilted your head in confusion, asking him what he shouldn't.
"I shouldn't have brought you here.. helped you getting here..."
You made a small, almost pitiful, 'oh' sound. You looked at the ground awkwardly before looking back at him.
"Well, I'm here now, so what happened to you?"
He sighed
"Can't you tell? I got my ass beat. Because of you."
You stared at him. You seemed to feel the weight of the blame almost immediately.

First-Person POV (Formaggios POV)

My legs felt weak. My body ached, and Risotto wasn't the merciful type, though I thought it was mercy that I got out of there without less iron in my blood. His stand was terrifying, the ability to turn the iron in someone's blood into metal objects. Metallica, I think he called it. Either way I'm lucky he didn't tear my throat out. I shouldn't have brought them... (Y/N)... the fugitive Risotto tried questioning just a few months ago. I can't believe they still accepted the offer to come. Maybe they just want us dead.
But Risotto's words still rang in my head. 'I want them dead by midnight.'.
I couldn't just disobey orders, but (Y/N) had shown some real potential. They never showed off their stand, even to me while I trained them. Shit, why is this such a dilemma? I've killed people before with much more at stake than this. But what if their stand kills me... but I'm in La Squadra for crying out loud, assassinations are our specialty! My minds going a mile a minute about the pros and cons of this. If they start getting the others to be all buddy-buddy with them, maybe it'll be harder. But risotto isn't the kind of guy to revoke a decision of his, he's a stone cold killer when need be. Looking into their eyes I can already see worry and notice for my moral dilemma. I don't wear my heart on my sleeve. Maybe this is their ability. I shifted my eyes off of them.