Part 12

You let out a small "uh-oh..." as the wind slowly came to a halt. The three of you all exchanged horrified yet slightly amused looks. You, gelato, and sorbet all started plummeting towards the ground, shouting even though it was only about a second story height. Your stand materialized next to you out of fear and slowly breezed you three down to the ground. Your stand looked at you as if to wonder how they came out of such a dumbass. Correction: smart dumbass.
As you all calmed down the the event, you all agreed that though terrifying, it was a little fun.
Time skip to when you're back home
You laid down on the couch, exhausted after the adrenaline wore off. You had your stash laying on the coffee table, and Illuso was looking through it.
"Dude... how did you afford this shit?"
You mumbled something that somewhat resembled the words "I didn't" and Illuso just nodded, knowing what you meant. Though petty theft wasn't too admirable, they were a mafia. Not that they were ones to judge. That would be hypocritical as hell.
They were getting more used to you in their home, besides Formaggio, who was still ordered to kill you. He couldn't do it out right because you were too warmed up to them by now. Besides, without any money in return there was no point in killing someone. It was frustrating, Formaggio thought you were an amazing person, he truly did, but something was so difficult about it. He shouldn't mingle with the enemy, but being strangers with someone you live with is a little alienating. Shit, why did this have to be so difficult? You passed out on the couch and soon after Illuso confirmed that you were out cold, he started rummaging through the drawers in the kitchen for a marker or two.
"Hey Formaggio! Think fast!"
He threw a marker at him and Formaggio stumbled to catch it, seemingly breaking his contemplation for a bit. He grinned and starting walking over to join Illuso. Maybe I shouldn't let work get in the way of things, Formaggio thought to himself as he started drawing on your face.