Chapter 8 - Every Woman has Her Needs

James

I was looking for Khiya. As I passed her bedroom door, I could hear grunts and moans, both loud and quiet.

I...Is she masturbating? Light asked inquisitively.

I opened the door slightly and there she was, lying naked on her bed. Her hair was an unruly halo of fire on the pillow. Her breasts were hard with anticipation. Her body writhed as her fingers worked their magic on her tight, pink pussy.

She didn't look up when I walked in - shutting the door behind me - although she could tell I was there.

'What're you doing?' I asked feigning innocence, as I watched her stroke her throbbing clit.

'I-I'm touching my-myself. Obviously, someone didn't pay enough atte-ention in Sex Ed.' She stuttered through her cries.

'Want any help?' I asked quietly, my erection already burning in my pants.

'I'm f-fine. You can wa-watch though.' She gritted out. 'If y-you want.' She added as an after thought.

I nodded hesitantly, subconsciously reaching down to rub myself through the straining fabric of my skinnies.

'Fuck.' I mumbled as I struggled with my zipper. I kicked off the blue jeans and ripped my shirt over my head.

After I got some hand lotion from Khiya's en suite, I sat against the wall, opposite the bed.

With a nod from my mate, who'd been watching me the whole time, I started to pump my fist over my length.

As we moaned in unision, I fantasised that it wasn't my hand I was pounding into, it was her hot little cunt. I imagined it was me causing her that pleasure and it sent me over the edge.

'Khiy, I'm gonna... Fuck!' I roared as I spilt rope after rope of cum.

Khiya orgasmed, screaming for me.

I cleaned my hands before I climbed into bed with her.

'Do you always pleasure yourself after an argument?' I asked, chuckling as she lay her head on my chest.

'No... Just when it involves you. Besides, every woman has her needs.' She whispered, kissing my lips fleetingly. 

'I love you.' I whispered into her hair, when I thought she was asleep.

'I love you too.'

______________________________________

Hey!! Two updates in one day! Be proud, be very proud.
Well... That was saucy. I don't really know what else to say about that.
Anyway, happy Valentine's Day!!!
-Emilyxoxo