Chapter 4 - Brother?

Khiya

'Khiy-? Who the fuck are you?' I put my hand flat against James' chest and he stepped away from me. I looked my brother directly in the eye.

'James, this is George, my brother.' I looked at James and saw a mixture of betrayal and guilt in his eyes. 'George, this is James. He's my mate.'

'Oh, so you go rogue without giving me a moment's notice, you disappear for months on end without even a text, and now you've found your mate. Geez Khiy, you're a great sister.' He chuckled at his own sarcasm.

'Wait,' James whispered as he sat down on my bed, 'I thought you were an only child. That's apparently why you became a rogue. Have you just been lying to me about all this?'

'No, no, no, no. Sweetie, you've got it all wrong. I-'

'I'm her half-brother. My mom had a one-night stand with some guy and low-and-behold, I'm the end result.' George smiled. God, he was a smug little douche canoe.

'But, then why did you become rogue, Khiya? I-I'm confused.' James asked. Aww, what a sexy little thang.

'Well, Georgie here, was too much of a whining little bitch to become alpha. Not many of our pack members like him because he's the alpha's stepson - not his real son. The sensitive little pussy ran away. We've kept in contact though.' I patted George's shoulder.

'Your parents must be so proud.' Joked James. I giggled, sitting on his knee.

'Yeah, anyway... Who are you? If you don't mind...' George asked.

'I'm James Robert Shaw, future alpha of the Silver Moon pack.' James explained, as he kissed along my collar bone.

'Well, who'd have known? Khiya Thatcher's mate is an alpha. Geez sis, you run away from responsibility, then head first into it.' He remarked, rolling his eyes as I flipped him off. James laughed, the sound making me shiver as his mouth was still on my neck.

'George, uh what was it you wanted? We were... Um, we were kinda busy...'

'Oh, shit sorry. No, I just wanted to see where you're living. I'll just leave now.' He left the room. About a minute later, I heard the door open and close. Well, bye I guess.

'So, where were we?' James murmured. I turned around to face him and he captured my lips in a heated kiss.

'Wait.' I pulled away from him. He looked deep into my eyes as if to see if I was okay. 'What about my car?' I was stressed out. I just wanted my baby back, okay? James laughed.

'We'll get it later. Don't stress your little head about it baby.' I cuddled into his chest and he stroked my back. His hand got lower and lower with each gentle rub, until suddenly he squeezed my ass. I squeaked out in surprise, as he pulled me into his hard chest. I poked him in the ribs.

'That's not a chest, it's a fucking wall.' I groaned. He simply chuckled at me. Bastard. He gently pulled me into his body, as he lay back on the bed. James leaned forward to capture my lips in a sort kiss. Suddenly the smoke alarm went off.

James

The smoke alarm was blaring like a siren. Khiya jumped off the bed.

'Fuck, my noodles!' She screamed as she ran out of the room. I chuckled to myself.

'Well I don't know about the noodles, but I'd definitely fuck you.' I followed her downstairs, laughing. She simply glared at me while she dumped her burned noodles in the trash.

'Don't be a dick, James. You wouldn't know what to do with a body like mine.' She giggled, leaning on the countertop.

'Oh yeah?' I strode over to her and kissed her, pulling her hips into mine. I moved one of my arms to her back, forcing her against me when she tried to move away. She moaned, loudly and rolled her hips into mine.

'James.' She gasped my name and ran her hand through my hair.

'Did I tell you to speak?' I ordered, pulling away. Her eyes grew wide and she shook her head. 'That's right, Princess, I did not.' Daaayum, we need to mark this fine piece of ass.
Light, don't call her that, she's got to be respected as Luna, not a fine piece of ass.
Well, you're the one getting all possessive and controlling. Chill the fuck out, brother.

I growled in frustration and stepped away from Khiya. She touched my arm gently and I calmed instantly.

'Babe, what's wrong?' Her soothing voice melted my anger and cooled my temper.

'I-it's just... Nothing.' I sighed. She just wouldn't get it. I sighed, hugging her. 'When can I mark you, baby?' I murmured into her neck.

'I... Is that what this is about?' She whispered, stroking my neck.

'Fuck, I, um... Yeah.' I grunted. She sighed and kissed my cheek.

'I don't mind, honey. Just do it soon, okay?' She encouraged me. I nodded, enthusiastically. I kissed the pale skin of her jaw.

'I... Can I do it now?' I asked, cupping her face in my hands.

'Like right now?' She asked. I nodded, a crease forming between my brows. 'I can't.  I'm sorry,  James. I just can't.' She voiced her answer all in one breath, then broke down crying.

'Khiya? Khiy, what's wrong?' She didn't answer, she simply fell into my arms, gasping for breath. I stroked her back as she muttered incomprehensible words. 'It's okay. You're okay, Khiya. You're here, you're safe.' I whispered to her, soothingly, because I could tell... Wherever she had been in her memory, she was none of those things.

Oooh, shit's going down... So, opinions on George?
Also, what's up with Khiya?  Do you think she's hiding something? 
George may or may not find his mate within the pack, but that I can't tell you. Anywhore Sugar Nuggets,  comment, vote and most importantly message me. I need some friends and I don't bite ;)
-Emilyxoxo