0.9

____________________

luke checked the time on his phone as he walked on the snow covered street; 2:36. 

he was going to go see what michael was up to. also, luke was starting to like michael in that way. was it weird? am i going through a phase? i've never felt this way about a boy before?

all the wonders flooded luke's brain and soon enough there were too much for him to even sense that he was right in front of michael's house.

taking big strides to the front door, he got really nervous. did michael even like him? if he didn't, luke was going to try to get him to.

he rang the door bell and stepped back onto the 2nd step.

"oh, hi luke how are you." michael's mother answered.

"i'm great, thank you. do you know where michael is?" luke asked nerously. karen sighed and looked down at the floor. did he even live here?

"he's upstairs, but  he came home soaked in water and was crying. i don't know what happened. so can i go check on him if he wants company then let you know?" she said.

"oh yeah that's fine." luke smiled and waited on the step for what felt like forever. luke needed to ask him about the situation his mom confronted luke with.

a few moments later, karen came back.

"he said to just go upstairs. first room on the left." she smiled, opening to door wider for luke to come in.

luke walked up the few stairs and saw the first room on the left. he hesitated at first, but then slowly turned the knob. he really hope michael wasn't jut trying to be nice and letting him hang out.

"hey michael." luke smiled, seeing michael sitting at his desk on his computer, playing some video game.

michael turned around, gave luke a head nod and went back to the game.

"if it's not a good time, i could come back?" he suggested. michael took off his headset and put it in his lap.

"no." michael sighed. "you're fine." he then moved to his bed and sat down. luke stayed at the door awkwardly.

"well come on, my room doesn't bite." michael joked. luke laughed a bit and sat next to michael. his room was a dark blue, with band posters all around it, with some clothing items on the floor.

typical teenager room.

"so, uh what do you want to do?" luke asked. he didn't want to straight up ask him what happened.

michael stared at the floor for a second and then snapped out of it, like a lightbulb hit him or something.

luke watched as michael went to his computer desk and pulled out a small bag. michael did something at his desk with the bag then sat next to luke again.

michael handed luke a pipe with a small green plant inside. it was marijuana.

"um, i don't think i can do that." luke said nervously.

"oh come on. you need to loosen up for once. just try it." michael said.

luke's head was so flustered that he took the pipe and waited for michael to light them up.

michael went to the window and opened it to get the fumes out. then he lit both of their's and michael took a puff, and exhaled.

luke never did such an act, and he was scared. but he had to loosen up, right? he then breathed the plant in, then out. it was such a weird experience.

michael watched as luke did it a few more times, getting interested even more.

"it's great, right?" michael asked.

"yeah, fuck being pure." luke nodded.

"okay what the fuck no one says that when they're high." michael laughs.

"i don't know. that's just how i feel." luke joined in the laugh.

luke then bit his lip, staring at michael. he was noticing the things about michael he never noticed, like the scar above his eyebrow. or the small stubble on his chin.

michael then turned and stared at luke. they both  inched their faces closer, almost touching. michael then put his red lips onto luke's pale ones.

luke then kissed back, holding michael hand tight, eyes closed. it was such a wonderful moment, and they never wanted it to end.

____________________

a.n. GUYS THIS SO CUTE IF YOU LISTEN TO FALLING FOR YOU BY THE 1975 UBTJRGKF