0.6

_____________________

 michael woke up at 11:03 the next day. he didn't feel fully rested through. something was missing from his slumber. he got off his bed, rubbing his eyes. he opened the door and walked downstairs.

he didn't know what he was going to do today, considering he has no friends. was luke his friend? michael throught about luke being his friend as he ate cereal at the kitchen table.

"have any plans?" michael's mom asked, putting a cup in the cuboard. michael shrugged and gave his mom his bowl, going back upstairs.

michael sat at his desk and opened it. he saw luke's inked recipt with numbers on it and shoved it to the side, taking out a small bag. he opened the bag, the green plant in sight. michael smirked.

marijuana.

someone offered it to him and of course michael couldn't back it down. and paul also said smoking numbs the pain. so why not give it another try?

michael has used weed before at a party last summer with calum and ashton.

he remembered how to use it. to prevent the strong stench from traveling to his mom's scent, he opened the window. cold air rushed in michael's room, making him shiver.

michael lit the drug and put his lips onto it, sucking in. he closed his eyes and breathed out. to michael this was relaxing, it was his form of mediatation.

after a few puffs, michael felt way better. like all of his troubles were done. he laughed as the smoke poured from his mouth. it's been a long time since he felt like this. like nothing was wrong and he was okay.

michael lied his head onto the seperation between his room and outside, letting a smile form on his lips. he never wanted this feeling to end.

"fuck this world." michael slurred, closing his eyes to inhale the plant.

"michael!" he heard his mom yell.

"shit." michael whispered closing the window and putting the remainder in his drawer.

"y-yeah." he called out nervously.

"someone named luke is here for you. why don't you come on down."

_____________________

a.n.

i started a new fanfic called suicide hotline its an ashton one if you want to read it. also i made an 8tracks for this give it a listen: http://8tracks.com/jennaaxo/black-ice-fanfiction-soundtrack thanks for reading :)